Grow Tents

elvie

Did you get it from their Street range of tents? If you did then they're the cheaper version and are actually advertised as not being completely lightproof :)

dont think he can reply, only made one post, and I think you need 10 or 15 to be able to read in the green room! ooops!

My mate has a Secret Jardin tent.....are you on about the same thing??

They are not the best in terms of lightproofing but do an adequate job in certain circumstances.....basement/garage grow.

Seen a lot worse on the market.

Did you get it from their Street range of tents? If you did then they're the cheaper version and are actually advertised as not being completely lightproof lol

I cant believe that someone would make a non lightproof grow tent its like making a glass with a hole at bottom ;)

Just hope that wont be the case with my homebox :pimp:

yeah, went in the greenroom the other day

curtains shut with a 40w light bulb from the rooms ceiling on - it was completely and utterly dark

in brighter conditions slight light leakage through the zips

as long as direct sunlight doesnt shine on it it's pretty much fine

I just bought one of these....

lab165.

Plenty of nice sizes for all spaces...seems well made too, I like it.

(SPAM REMOVED)

very helpful bloke there too....and very keen pricing

Monk..x

Edited by Boffers

• 3 weeks later...
I've got a DR80 and it's fantastic.

Temps are a bit low though, any idea's on heating it up?

I've looked at heaters but i can't seem to find one small enough, anyone in a similar situation find a heater thats small and fits in a tent?

t j huges do the worlds smallest radiator with built in timer and stat for £15

perfect for the tent :unsure:

well im sold on the dr240 tent it looks rock solid my local hydro as one set up with cool shades and as the worlds hottest chillies growing in there perfect temps and plenty of thought gone into the design just pondering with to swap to the amazon grow system from autopot or stick with what i know ??? any advie welcome B)

Guest peace&quiet

Evening Peeps.

Im just about to purchase my first darkroom grow tents, Ive opted for the dr 60 for mums/clones/general veg and after looking at it in greens it seems just the job.

My conserns are the other tent Im buying aswell for flowering needs to accomadate 2x600 hps Ive got a 6" ruck fan for my intake but the extraction will be a 8" ruck..will theses be sufficient as I notice they have only 200mm holes maximum in the tents?

One more slight consern would be hanging a 8 inch fan and filter inside the big tent..are the poles/support strong enough to hold these up or will the inside need to be reenforced with some timber to help hang the cf and fan?

Anyone using theses please put me on the right track.

p&q

please mods join these posts together as i cant edit my fcuk up.

Had to add my 2p worth as well, i got a 1x1x2m budbox, tried for 30 mins to put it together and eventually ripped the bottom slightly in a over aggressive attempt to get the cover over the top, i finally took a hack saw to the vertical poles and took off a couple of cms - the cover then slipped on, however on first zipping up the zip holder bits came off so i had to use pliers to zip it up.

Wasnt happy at that point and i decided not to bother setting up fan, lights etc so decided to butcher me drobe instead - far more stealthy than a massive black tent.

If i was looking to buy a tent again i would give serious thought to a bit of diy on an ikea/mfi wardrobe as its far easier to disguise.

I dunno about other tents but definitely avoid budbox.

• 3 weeks later...
Just had one of there new one's here and sent it back think the home box is still better build quality but i guess time will tell , has taken bud box a long time to come to the same quality of these home boxes i guess there due for a new overhaul as well.

Only thing i liked with the bud box etc was all the little attachments you could have for it , but then home box is German engineered and made bud box is made in china ain't it ?

Hi, i have a budbox and i cant fault it, the build quality is just as good if not better than any others out there, they are all made in china so as far as german engineering gose there isnt any.

:headpain: