Concentrated

VRG

that killer cream egg ,is the nuts . and as for the jar of dinamite. looks well tasty. happy smoking vrg mate. . check out my blues diary,there nealy done now. :smokin:

Guest weirdofmouth

wow-ee!

i got to agree -

a Killer Cream Egg

that's a new one on me!

fantastic cannfectionary!

I look forward to your charas Mars Bars!

or a lemon haze dribble cake?

keep it up, i am excited!

WOW and I mean WOW

VRG your an inspriration, a killer cream egg? I genuinely think that is the greatest shock moment I've ever had looking at weed related pic's

Superb stuff, now I've just got to wait 10 weeks for some trim lol

Thanks for all the kind words guys :B):

Ive not made anything for a while so ive got a massive pile of trim, just contemplating what to do with it...:D

• 3 weeks later...

Bubblebags ordered!

Thanks for the inspiration VRG, respect.

Just flowering my 1st grow and i intend on losing nothing.

how you gonna top the egg though? Thats the question...

Keep up the sterling work.

:yinyang:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheers Burns, sure it will mate :wacko:

There's hash..

tn_gallery_1995_297_115788.jpg tn_gallery_1995_297_74286.jpg

and then there's killer hash!:ouch:

Posting in old thread i know but had to. Looks awesome! When they gonna start stockin those in shops around easter......

Edited by operationgrnharvest

Natures finest:killer honey..bzz bzz :stoned:

tn_gallery_1995_2434_208346.jpg tn_gallery_1995_2434_85188.jpg

Is that genuine VRG?

I guess thats one way for a breeder to use up all the plants that dont make the grade during selection tho....

Not the first time i've scanned this thread, but was nice to come and be reminded again! That killer cream egg! something else...really well done VRG!

Just wondering..? Do you process all the remaining plant material after a seed run? once the buds are de-seeded obviously....just trying to work out how you had enough starting material to fill that jar!?!?!

Whatever im just being nosey!

Once again really welldone! Topmarks for that man!

ATB Dodgee

• Like 1

All natural:killer honey...bzz bzz :stoned:

tn_gallery_1995_2434_150809.jpgtn_gallery_1995_2434_129396.jpgtn_gallery_1995_2434_126674.jpg

100% medical grade extract:created by nature,secreted by killer bee's & refined by VRG.

Hi Dodgee, yeah course!

There's about 15 grams of thc rich honey oil there.

Im not sure how much we put in to get that out (got boxes full) but I know it took 20cans/4litres of butane and filled 3 cafetieres so id guess about 5-6oz.

I've got something that I think is pretty cool and might even top the egg in development. lol

That oil looks great, would take a closer look to tell it wasnt really honey. Something that would top that egg, thats got to be something real good cant wait to see what that could look like. :)

All natural:killer honey...bzz bzz :stoned:

tn_gallery_1995_2434_150809.jpgtn_gallery_1995_2434_129396.jpgtn_gallery_1995_2434_126674.jpg

100% medical grade extract:created by nature,secreted by killer bee's & refined by VRG.

Hi Dodgee, yeah course!

There's about 15 grams of thc rich honey oil there.

Im not sure how much we put in to get that out (got boxes full) but I know it took 20cans/4litres of butane and filled 3 cafetieres so id guess about 5-6oz.

I've got something that I think is pretty cool and might even top the egg in development. lol

mm looks pukka v . do show a pic of the new thing . as i think the egg was great idea :smokin:

• 2 months later...

Haven't made much progress with the new thing but the bees have been busy :stoned:

tn_gallery_1995_2434_60387.jpg

Edited by VRG