Concentrated

VRG

Cheers Ms Powerband.. B)

Ey up Gro', yeah the last lot of pics are of some dry sift collected from my bubblebox. It smells gorgeous. :yahoo:

Thanks Chrystal farmer, I used a hand mixer to make that lot! But at a really low speed, and didnt let it bash the leaves up. :doh:

Hows yours come out? you get much using your spoon? B)

Hey fub@r, I used maybe a carrier bag full of trim to make the bubble and the dry sift built up in my box over the last few months. lol

VRG

Did you or have you rerun the weed that you put through? I've never done that but i am going to make some more soon and i was going to gently twirl the water with a feather duster, the first time round. Then go apeshit with some automatic mixer blender type machine and run it through again.

Can you just run the last bag, so you only get one grade of hash? Like the blue one first to remove the ice and plant matter, then just one bag beneath? Might make for a speedy 2nd run.

Key.

I do 2 pulls from each batch. So mix, pull the bags and scrape out the hash then when your done put them back in with the same trim and add a bit more ice. ;)

Cool. Are they done the same, you don't treat either differently?

Do you notice a big difference between the two runs, in quality or quantity?

They do look good, the dry sift looks nice too.

Key.

No difference Key, none that ive noticed anyway, I got about the same amount. B)

I've still got the best of the trim to do, but im in no rush so you can grab em when your ready. ;)

thanks mate! ;)

Thanks Chrystal farmer, I used a hand mixer to make that lot! But at a really low speed, and didnt let it bash the leaves up. :eek:

Thanks, I should have read the post earlier, it still came out a bit green ;)

;) and I spent hours stirring it with a spoon, I should of used the handmixer ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Ooooh look at that dry sift, nice. I've got a bit of that piling up ATM aswell.

I always use a wooden spoon but then as I oil the remains it doesn't matter if I don't get everything. I used to use a mixer paddle and the lowest setting on the drill but the wooden spoon works better for me.

:guitar:

Nice pics V.