Concentrated

VRG

Nice work V, that looks lovely - I bet it tastes good. :wink: I'm gonna make some this evening, we'll see how it compares. :yahoo:

• 1 year later...

That one made my mouth water. That stuff looks amazing. That jelly hash on page one too, very nice. :)

I think I'll have a go at this jelly hash next crop. Nice one VRG. Great looking stuff.

Guest Sublime
That one made my mouth water.

Smoke it and it will make your mouth water..

Like opal fruits..Made to make your mouth water!!

Looks lovely VRG, i might make some oil this time, had some finger hash from trimming :ouch:

very nice VRG, have you got a link to making jelly hash, step by step, i've got a bit of each laying about lol

sorry too :eek: to look

Edited by leroy

Once you have your bho and either dry sift or powdered bubble its easy, all you need to do is mix them together.

The easiest way ive found to do this, is to firstly freeze your bho so it turns into something almost handleable.

You then want to gradually add your trichomes working them into the bho as it melts(I use a screw). You should eventually get something you can pick up and work in your hands, when you get to this stage you can easily work more and more trichs into the jelly, the ratio is down to you (or usually what ya got lol ) I made this with 4g of bho and 4g of 70micron dry sift - 100% Killer Jelly B)

tn_gallery_1995_297_137885.jpg tn_gallery_1995_297_14895.jpg

VRG

• Like 3

It looks amazing VRG lol I plan on making some jelly as soon as I get my next lot of trim, I just hope it turns out like that! lol .

Burns B)