Concentrated

VRG

That is probably the best hash picture I have seen in my entire life. You, sir, deserve a medal. lol

There's hash..and then there's killer hash!:smoke:

just made some killer jelly,

fookin hell :ohmygod:

:mashed: :mashed: :mashed: :mashed:

• 3 months later...

Some pics of the evaporation..

tn_gallery_1995_2434_264413.jpg tn_gallery_1995_2434_301260.jpg tn_gallery_1995_2434_34118.jpg tn_gallery_1995_2434_18905.jpg

tn_gallery_1995_2434_257157.jpg tn_gallery_1995_2434_130616.jpg tn_gallery_1995_2434_247884.jpg tn_gallery_1995_2434_136527.jpg

WARNING: I know some of these pictures may look like they were taken on a kitchen sink but, I can assure you they were taken in a well ventilated workshop and I know what im doing. Do not attempt this indoors under any circumstances, you might blow yourselves up! lol

Edited by VRG

tn_gallery_1995_2434_14130.jpg tn_gallery_1995_2434_68060.jpg tn_gallery_1995_2434_92584.jpg

tn_gallery_1995_2434_109650.jpg tn_gallery_1995_2434_90436.jpg tn_gallery_1995_2434_184932.jpg

I will update this thread with pictures of the initial extraction process and the creation of a Killer Cream EggTM.

Thats all for now... :wink:

VRG

Edited by VRG

well vrg fella i take me hat of to ya , you certinly no your stuff , the killer egg pic

is top class , like others said i dont think i`ve seen a better pic of hash/jelly , personally

i have never tried makin me own bits im a dick i no but seein your pics has inspired me .

im currently flowerin killer skunk ( strong bluez pheno ) and uk chedz will be down end of nov

so with a lil help from yourself and others i should ave ma first jelly/oil harvest for xmas :doh:

cant wait to see more pics fella take it ez

Farmer

• 1 month later...

Cheers Farmer G :toot:

So to create a Killer Cream EggTM your first of all going to mix your BHO and Dry Sift to create a Jelly as I described earlier in the thread Here!

tn_gallery_1995_297_249990.jpg

Once you have your ball of Jelly Hash for the casing you need to make up another batch of BHO for your filling..

tn_gallery_1995_2434_78536.jpg

What you then need to do is roll your Jelly Hash into a nice solid ball and pop that, along with your BHO into the freezer..

You should end up with something like this..

tn_gallery_1995_297_115788.jpg

and this..

tn_gallery_1995_297_137885.jpg

Now for quite obvious reasons :ouch: I dont have any pics of this bit but i'll try my best to describe the process..

You need to quickly roll the BHO into a little ball, you may need to re freeze a few times as it soon gets to sticky to work in your hands.

Once your happy with your BHO ball pop it back into the freezer..

Take your Jelly Hash and with a sharp knife (I used a bread knife) carefully cut your ball in half.

What you then need to do is gently use your thumbs to work out a hollow in the centre of each of your Jelly Hash pieces (big enough to take your ball of BHO).

Take your BHO out of the freezer and drop it into one half of your Jelly Hash ball before placing the other half over the top completely encasing the BHO.

Now use the heat of your hands to warm the hash slightly and give it a gentle roll round to smooth it back into a nice ball, pop it back into the freezer..

Take it out of the freezer and with your sharp knife cut it in half again, you should end up with something like this.. :guitar:

tn_gallery_1995_297_149111.jpg

Back at room temperature..

tn_gallery_1995_297_217230.jpg

And finally, a Killer Cream EggTM

tn_gallery_1995_297_83281.jpg

Easy to store jelly with a sticky honey centre, melts on your pipe not in your hands.. :B):

tn_gallery_1995_297_74286.jpg

Keep It Green,

VRG

Dude ur the man! :guitar: Cheers for sharing, i always wondered how the fook ya did create the cream egg.

Thanks to u for the info and the killers beans another thing to look forward to come harvest day :stoned::clapping:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gunnaknow

You're like a pioneering hash oil confectioner, VRG. No one else would have thought of making a cream egg. As simple as the technique is, it takes someone to think of the idea before it becomes obvious to everyone else. It reminds me of how the Mozartkugel, the first completely round chocolates, were produced in 1890. Until then no one had thought of making a ball of marzipan/nougat, sticking it on the end of a stick, dipping it in chocolate and standing the stick upright in a platform to allow the chocolate to cool as a perfect ball.