Amaretto Tarmac & Terp & Tonic & Tropical Zmoothie

The Villan

All good here @OldFord am trying to retire but finding it hard to turn down work as usual.

@Larry Badgeley have changed my humidifier settings m8. am now on the Auto mode with it set at 60%RH and using the auto shut off feature. I couldnt get below 70% with it on manual mode set at number 1 without upping the extract which in turn lowered the ambient temps. This setting allows me to keep the temps where I want them. Its quite nice watching it hit 60% and then see it turn off the misting on the app, doesnt drop below 57 before turning on again. Have noticed the water is lasting a little longer too.

I have two terps and tonics and two amarretto's to pot up today, very vigorous rootage, the Tropical Zmoothies are taking a little longer to root out the pots, and are both saller in stature to the other 2 strains.

I keep looking at the 10ltr pots and the 12ltr pots and not sure yet which to use. I will probably opt for the 12 ltrs and that should give me a little more veg time and use the 10 ltrs when the tropical zmoothies catch up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

For further reference, when uploading files whats the best way to decrease the size. I resize to fit in with the site rules but should I be doing it a different way to save more space on the server ? Plus they dont need to look so big in my diary.

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 1

With the new site software you don’t need to resize your images at all :) 

I still crop my photos where necessary to allow the important stuff to appear larger than a photo with wasted space around the edges.

I still sometimes resize them out of habit,

plus to see if there’s any visible difference lol

I aim for 1.46Mb per image at 1080p.

That looks a bit like my old watch lol

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

Cheers @Shumroom

Brietling superOcean about 20 odd years old. Was a retirement present from the Boss :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That’s probably a much better watch than mine,

I think mine was a Seiko I got for a special birthday :) 

I just don’t wear a watch anymore lol

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

I never used to wear a watch m8, painting and decorating isnt a good environment for one. But this one, well I can scrub it bash it and it doesnt harm it......mind you I do wear a tennis swetaband at work hahaha

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Good morning, and another wet day outside, the seagulls are loving it though :)

5 weeks from being put into the root riots. The Tropical Zmoothies are way behind the tarmacs and terps, same rootage as the others when potted up, they just seem to be slower, still not filled the pots out yet, but look healthy enough so am not too fussed.

I put the govee humidifier in and set it up with the app and am very impressed up until now. Temps have been averaging 24.5 and peaking at 28.

Just upped the feed to 3ml per ltr BBgrow and 2ml per ltr BBrootjuice.

E2A first time I haven't resized my pics and they look great now on my lappy.

large_40.jpg.9e5c4e9637f4f4f3c2cbfc018e2bade3.jpg

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

48 hours on 12/12.

Jars are looking like they need topping up so the deed was done :)

Please excuse the uneven bars.... didnt realise I had leant on one of the corners whilst checking the water in the humidifier :)

Lights out shot, amazes me how they quickly get used to knowing when the lights are due back on :)

Feeding 2 ml per ltr of rootjuice and 3ml per ltr of BB Grow. Shall continue this for the next few weeks, until I see signs of lady bits :)

The two Tropical Zmoothies that were slower have been potted up into 7.5 ltr pots, hopefully it will suffice for the next 8 weeks.

large.20240507_171414.jpg.13f1da368bee006bc6f01649cba5de52.jpglarge.20240507_171220.jpg.8aed1ab84cba65a2401e77feb7343d73.jpg

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Just realised it was the 3rd of May I turned down not the 5th so the previous post was 2 days out.

Day 12 of 12/12 and have only just upped the ppfd level. Since finding out I should have done it at the flip and not waited for pistils in abundance. They have stretched a bit but hopefully the increase in light will get them performing a little better. Still on 3ml of grow and 3ml rootjuice per ltr. The pictures dont show the colour up very well, they look really nice and lush.

large.Screenshot_20240515_184246_PPFDMeter.jpg.8e4237541299228ce02c1d602737a931.jpglarge.20240515_183750.jpg.bff91345c1a291d08054912d69d69ec6.jpglarge.20240515_184355.jpg.8d078e736a6aa61194e4abc79b9cec6d.jpg

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 4