Amaretto Tarmac & Terp & Tonic & Tropical Zmoothie

The Villan

4 minutes ago, The Villan said:

@Larry Badgeley

Funnily enough Larry, when I was growing in a concrete out building I never really had any issues apart from the odd over watering :) It had 4 inch bathroom fan pulling in air from an uninsulated concrete building next door. A 4 inch ruck through a 5ins filter for ectraction and a heated blanket, that was it oh and of course a 600w hps :)

I didn't have a lot to do and was mainly running cuts and everything got a bit mundane, I did explain all this in my first LED diary but then the roof needed fixing and the repair job didnt work out so I moved into my loft with a bud box pro 1.2 x 1.2. I haven't stopped fiddling ever since haha :) But my first crop from an LED was sooooooooo much tastier and I actually increased my normal yield. I did once try an attic grow with a bigger home made room with 2 600 watters in, was a fuckin nightmare but still managed to fill the jars. I am a lot healthier, thank fuck two flights of stairs is a ball ache, but I am happy and I don't have to go out in the rain and cold every night. I open and close the velux every now and again but doesn't seem to do much. I don't grow from December till March so the extreme cold is a lot less to worry about. Can't say I am looking forward to the summer....well I am really, us growers love a challenge.

I am looking forward to playing with the humidifier, I spoke with Govee and they have verified that the temp hygro I have will work in harmony with the humidifier. Fingers crossed it isn't too much of a hassle setting it all up.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated

ps. I am tring to get away with a passive intake , I will be using the two round vents with some ducting in to hopefully give me enough fresh air. The exctractor is run off a G.A.S. controller so I have total control of the extraction rate.

It's simple to set up. Download the Govee app, add a device, which will both be your hygrometer and humidifier, and it does it for you. I'm not so sure about the accuracy, especially as I use the Pro69 controller. The probe for this is at leaf level, and the Hygro is on a brick of polystyrene on the floor. EG: My Pro69 probe says: 28.6c with a RH of 62%, my Hygo says: 31c and 54% RH. Maybe it's because the Hygro is close to the floor, which has a heat mat and 4 ceramic floor tiles radiating the heat. 

If all as fails I can score Charas from a friend and give up completely:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Villan said:

You got a diary up @Larry Badgeley

Not yet. I will do but I just haven't had the time. Building work, work in general and finding fucking tradesmen. 

Plasterer

Secondary Double Glazier 

Tree or Landscape Gardener

Painter and Decorator.

Carpet Fitter

I knew there was drawback living in the Countryside

On 18/04/2024 at 17:42, The Villan said:

I am a Dec m8 but just retired......sort of :)

Yes I know Vill. Have sorted 2 of the 4. The 2 important ones. How's the Govee things?

7 minutes ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Yes I know Vill. Have sorted 2 of the 4. The 2 important ones. How's the Govee things?

Just arrived this morning m8. Just watching the rugby and will go have a fiddle.

1 minute ago, The Villan said:

Just arrived this morning m8. Just watching the rugby and will go have a fiddle.

Any set up queries, give me a shout? Though I am out for dinner this evening

Posted (edited)

Hello @Larry Badgeley all up and running, got it on the auto setting set at 60% RH not sure about the auto stop feature. Will this, if enabled shut the machine down completely and I would have to restart it manually.

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 1

@The Villan

I use it on manual mode. You can turn it up or down by altering the mist mode. Get to the RH you want (70ish) then turn it down slightly. If you have your extraction on your RH will fall. That is what is so good about the AC Infinity Pro69. I can see if things are getting to hot or wet and turn the extraction on. If you turn it off, you then can turn it on on the app on your phone

Aha so it isn't a set it and leave it machine, one has to keep an eye on it ? I thought it may have been auto enough for me to just check the water level :)

Will have a good tinker with it Larry, I am sure I will get it how I want it.... amazing though, first time I have had 55% RH since I set the grow up :) Cheers

Looking nice Vil. 🥰      @The Villan       

Its one i sadly didnt get around to doing ..... i do have the auto out at the mo. 

Hope you smash it mucker and keep them pics coming 👍

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, The Villan said:

Cheers @OldFord hope all is good with you.

Im ok man thanks  , good & bad days  mate. 

Hope alls well your end 👍

• Like 3