Paradise seeds selling hermie prone seeds and actually putting it in the description!! wtf!

dan6

15 hours ago, Goohfy said:

You wouldn’t get any of that with in my opinion one of the best crosses around in the uk at the moment.peace Goohfy.

Oh you tease!!

Come on...spill the beans (see what I did there!)

What cross should I be buying then? 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'd have thought if it was a full blown male, it can't be a fem seed, and must have come from stray pollen from a male plant. Which means the genetics could be anything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reudyfam said:

I'd have thought if it was a full blown male, it can't be a fem seed, and must have come from stray pollen from a male plant. Which means the genetics could be anything.

That's why the call them feminised and not female.

Messing with nature isn't 100%

I recall 1 in 1000 will be a male,I think that was from female seeds website but I can't remember.

• Like 6

It's either an extreme hermaphrodite or it's stray pollen. 1/1000 thing is just breeders covering their arse.

• Like 1

I always interpreted the 99.9% feminised as meaning every seed was 99.9% feminised not 999/1000 seeds were female.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

That's why the call them feminised and not female.

Messing with nature isn't 100%

I recall 1 in 1000 will be a male,I think that was from female seeds website but I can't remember.

2 hours ago, Reudyfam said:

It's either an extreme hermaphrodite or it's stray pollen. 1/1000 thing is just breeders covering their arse.

@Revive had a blueberry feminised plant that was the accidental father of some seeds a couple of seasons ago :) 

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

@Revive had a blueberry feminised plant that was the accidental father of some seeds a couple of seasons ago :) 

Atb

☯️

I did indeed shumroom..

It was a full blown male not an extreme hermaphrodite, full on male parts and zero female parts.

He came out of a 3 pack of fem blueberry from seedsman.

:yinyang:

Just found the pics of him so you guys can see for yourself 👍

large.20200906_190230_compress10.jpg.ca1b5665950a6d4453ab2210106475db.jpglarge.20200906_190238_compress49.jpg.018daf7ae507d70ed7fa35117b69c05c.jpglarge.20200906_190222_compress68.jpg.c8f4b088d4748059934d8daeea78c4c1.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 4
  • WOW 1
  • Haha 3

Did you grow the resulting seeds? Were they all female, because the overwhelming likelihood is the seed that was in the packet was not a fem.

• Like 1

Virtually every American strain I’ve grown I had issues with hermies, so mush so I’ve now banned all from my growroom, the Girl Scout cookies I grew last crop is the last straw, googled it and the entire cookies strain has the problem, who the fuck wants to grow seedy bud…

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Reudyfam said:

Did you grow the resulting seeds? Were they all female, because the overwhelming likelihood is the seed that was in the packet was not a fem.

Like I said mate it was a full on male  and the resulting seeds was regs 

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Revive said:

from seedsman

Not the first time i've heard that lol

The Seedsman i have, but have been hesitant to pop

x3 Critical Purple Kush

x1 Blue Ice OG

x1 Badazz Cookies OG

Anyone had any luck with these?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Military Grade said:

Not the first time i've heard that

Could just be shit luck but once bitten and all that :(

• Like 3

9 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Oh you tease!!

Come on...spill the beans (see what I did there!)

What cross should I be buying then? 😆 

My brand in subbie list absolutely banging and I don’t say that often if ever about any plants I will put a few pics up I’ve been chucking a couple in every grow since 2 weeks into flower and there pissing on some cali beans personally they are the bees knees.peace Goohfy.

• Like 3

On 16/03/2024 at 16:15, Reudyfam said:

@brock1 has a fem line that still kicks out full on males, not hermis actual male plants one much more common than 1 in 1000. He knows what he's talking about and what he's doing, it's just a thing that can happen sometimes, not all reversals are reliable.

• Like 3