Should you LST outdoor plants?

Bram Toker

I have run loads of RGS stuff and will again this season.

There's loads of diaries etc in the breeders section and also if u click on the banner its a direct link to their web site.

Have a read see what takes ur fancy.

If ur growing in the garden though stay clear of the mighty gold u will have every stoner for miles on ur doorstep it stinks. lol

If u plan on getting a polytunnel anyway it will come in handy for bad days.

Bend everything mate its just so easy to do and with daily access its a no brainer.

• Like 4

On 04/02/2024 at 20:15, Crow River said:

semi-autos, fast versions, early versions

Sorry for being a dumbass but aren't these just different names for the same thing? Can someone definitively clarify how they differ and recommend a decent example of each?

• Like 1

@Bram Toker Not necessarily! There are long and well-worn debates on this topic here and various other places.

My take is that the three are not the same thing, but others insist it's all just marketing. One thing all three share is that they should finish flowering before full season photos do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B-real said:

early hormonal triggers

Reminds me of that time I got a boner when Miss Hawkins a.k.a "wobble" (an  unimaginative schoolboys'  nickname attributable to her big boobs jiggling everytime she did something other than stand still) was giving a maths class.  Consequently I still sometimes get aroused at the sight of quadratic equation. 

Edited by Bram Toker

45 minutes ago, Crow River said:

My take is that the three are not the same thing, but others insist it's all just marketing.

What would be interesting is to see an example of each. Can you give a typical exemplar of each category? Obviously I will understand this would be purely for informative purposes rather than a recommendation but if you (or anyone else) could suggest recommendations in each category that would be even better.

Edited by Bram Toker

I had good luck last year with Ice Cream Cake Fast from HSO done mid September about 10% mold good flavor and high

• Like 2

20 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

I had good luck last year with Ice Cream Cake Fast from HSO done mid September about 10% mold good flavor and high

are you in uk billy? do you have any pics of her mate?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stayup4ever said:

are you in uk billy? do you have any pics of her mate?

He is in the states bro 🇺🇸

• Like 3

You just poke a stick like broom sized east under 45 degrees,guide plant (tie it up)until it branches out a bit,works like a treat.

1 hour ago, Revive said:

He is in the states bro 🇺🇸

Cheers wasn't sure m8

I'm sure I saw someone from UK post pic of same cultivar on here from last season.

Looked tasty.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, stayup4ever said:

Cheers wasn't sure m8

I'm sure I saw someone from UK post pic of same cultivar on here from last season.

Looked tasty.

I am in the states at 37N I posted a picture of her in the guerilla grow diaries before chop and dried bud pics I bought four more of there Fast strains for this year that's how impressed I was with her 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stayup4ever said:

Cheers wasn't sure m8

Looked tasty.

👍

2 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

I am in the states at 37N I posted a picture of her in the guerilla grow diaries before chop and dried bud pics I bought four more of there Fast strains for this year that's how impressed I was with her 

You may be State Side Billy but I’m sure you must be ExPat. I know coz every time I read your posts you’ve got an English accent 😆

Gl for 24

• Haha 1