Pure sativa discussion

Slippy One

Cloned the 7 mixed Sativa seedlings to find sex. Eliminated 5 boys, confirmed 1 female Zamaldelica, leaving 1 Panama still unknown after 11 days of 12/12.

Here’s the shy Panama cutting next to the Sweet Amnesia (80% sativa😎) SCROG in the flower box. 

large.IMG_3293.jpeg.d2cf7e49b3d1297f2e59f6bbf75d781d.jpeg

hurry up p1!! It’s been 10 fucking weeks already! 🥱🥱😜

large.IMG_3291.jpeg.d3133625b89117371ce08ef62099b6d3.jpeg

Still nada.. 👀

large.IMG_3290.jpeg.45ebe24161e502b54333501da07b511e.jpeg

Really hoping to have a Zamaldelica and Panama to fight it all off in the flower box. I still only want one Sativa mum bonsai but if it’s just 1 Zam lady so be it.. 

Here’s the Zamaldelica cutting and mum side by side.

large.IMG_3300.jpeg.5948ac319d0be77525843a740b7b8971.jpeg

After cloning for sex, seems a shame to waste the single lady clone, so I’m keeping her to see how well she revegges after 2 weeks 12/12. 🤘🏼

large.IMG_3297.jpeg.29789a7b96275d63e883ce54ce6d77f7.jpeg

• Like 5

On 09/01/2024 at 14:10, GSZZ said:

Never trust a NLD

I like your style sir! A man happy to move with the times and use the correct terms. 👍

• Like 1

@Slippy One you could try shortening the lights on by half hour but even so they're a bit juvenile it could take another week or three or more.

@inceywinceyspideri would but the sweet amnesia is still in stretch mode, I do extra sleep and the end of flower, any day now, I can feel it. Still hoping for a Panama gal.. 🤞🏼 

• Like 1

On 20/01/2024 at 12:09, Cajafiesta said:

It's absolutely all Sativa, but there's no more "racy" to it.  It's almost as if you're not confident you're high until you go outside and look at the trees etc and then you realize you're VERY high.  It's just different.  Trees sorta look different, I've caught them moving slightly in the breeze ( out of my peripheral) when there was no wind and no trees were moving. It's sort of like your brain is keyed up to 10 but you're not jittery.  More like mentally acute.  Laser focus on some things with this odd sort of urgent calm wafting over you.  Almost like mental urgency, but you're aware that YOU don't have to be urgent, and that realization is calming.  

Sort of along those lines, if that makes sense.

I would say this is spot on for my experience with OT haze so far, especially the bit about not knowing you're high til you go outside. And the trees...

One thing I'll add is a certain amount of what I think of as a cerebral couchlock - you end up parked in a chair because you've zoned out, not because you can't get up. I'm pretty sure it's a Colombian trait, as the red snake (Oaxacan 79 x Punto Rojo) does the same to me with greater or lesser intensity depending on the pheno.

OT haze is possibly my favourite cannabis expression and what I think of as perfect ganja.

For me anyway.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, JockBudman said:

cerebral couchlock

Agreed. The nature farm, and I discussed this at length. We sort of conceptualized it as a laser, focus sort of thing, but I think we are describing the same effect. You zone out and stare at things for a long time thinking about them. At least I do. It is not a hollow, vacant stupid zone out. Almost like a deep thought or extreme consideration zone out.

• Like 1