Which Tube Heater? (Brand Names)

Chal

Did you not check the size first? 

Stoners lol

Edited by KC
Predictive
  • Like 2

I bought two 1ft tubes to fit into my 2x2, as you see they are 2ft heating tube with all the controller stuff added onto the end of that 2ft lol, same with my 1ft ones.

Return them and get 1ft ones mate:yep:

Mine get very hot, to the point that if they was touching something I would definitely be worried about them over heating.

Edited by Military Grade

@Chal I know it's a bit of a pain but I wouldn't worry to much the ends don't really get that hot so sure it will be fine.. if not can they fit diagonally? If you are not to tight on headroom you could make a small frame over the top of them with a tray on top for the plants to sit on possibly? Or keep them as they are and fabricate something to support 1 end and angle them slightly to give you a tiny bit more room..sure you can make it work somehow :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Revive said:

@Chal I know it's a bit of a pain but .....

You fucking little mind reader! :D

Yeah. Actually, mate; In the meantime, I've fired one of them up, just to see? Took me a minute to figure out which way the thermostat knob goes. But, Fuck Me! When I found it?!

One of the lads, on here, said there's no way he could leave his feet on one? Too fucking right not!!! I'd been outside and it's absolutely Bitter out there! My hands were Murder!

That bad boy fired up and, I'm like; " Oh! Oh, yeah. That's working now! ..... Yeah! Yeah, That's Warm! ..... Agh! Ooh! Fuck!!! Well, that's quite enough of That then! Christ! " :D God alone knows how hot it Would've gone? But, that was Hot!

But, yeah; Both end bits? Nothing! So, yeah. I now feel I can, quite happily, jam them in there. (27" tent. These bastards are 28"!) Or, I could knock up a 'false floor' effect and try them, diagonally, under that :)

@Military Grade No way I'm trying to send them back, mate! The Drama! I don't / can't even send Amazon stuff back. It's just not worth all the fucking around involved, for me.

Don't get me wrong. I too have lived in cities. Wander out ye door and, five minutes? World's ye fucking oyster! Spoiled for choice!

Well, try to grasp the concept of having just Seven shops, of Any shape, size or type available to ye, mate. Never mind Captain Scarlet there; 'Oh, it's Easy, buying flower pots!'. Really, clever cunt? Fuckin' get over here then and show me how You do it :rolleyes:

Seriously, Grade. I get knackered, just trying to bend peoples minds round the concept that we don't All have 'high street chains' fighting for our patronage, right outside our door.

Know what? I just gave it a split seconds thought, there. Thought: " What if I wanted a bike pump? ".

Thought about it. Ran the 'local' shops through my mind. Fucked! If I had a push bike and wanted a pump for it? Fucked. Have to send away for one. Because I couldn't ride into the village, with a flat tire. Walking that far would kill me. And no cunt there sells them  anyway! :rofl:

• Like 2

Just now, gm420 said:

Lol, go buy some plant pots. Ask an adult to help 

Yes.

@Chal  I understand, i used to live in a village in the middle of nowhere long before Amazon was a thing lol

• Like 1

Just to report ~ especially for @Revive there; I just tried one in the tent, diagonally? Loads of room! :yep:

So, I'm actually looking at choices here. Another little situation over come.

Ooh! Maybe, if I play my cards right, I could end up with one shoved in along a 'side' and the other going diagonal, between to pots? Keep them happy, wouldn't it? :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chal said:

You fucking little mind reader!

;)

Good stuff brother :yep:

I never found they get that hot tbh I mean I can move them no prob with my hands but cant hold on to them for long without burning me mitts, hands of a fuking baker me lol

Good to hear you got some options too so just have a play and see what suits best :yep: hate sending stuff back mate, it does my fuking swede in waiting for things to arrive so to go through it again its torture :wallbash:

Look forward to seeing you up and running should keep those girls nice and cosy :yes:

Be lucky mush :yinyang:

• Like 1