Ashy's tent build thread

Ashy

56 minutes ago, Ashy said:

There's black mould I'm dealing with too

Even more reason to get your extraction fan up and running ASAP. It will reduce or even eliminate the mould almost immediately.

29 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

Even more reason to get your extraction fan up and running ASAP. It will reduce or even eliminate the mould almost immediately.

It's all across one wall, going all the way up to the bottom of the window, because like the pillock that I am, I forgot external walls need a bit of airflow - and the entire bottom half of that wall didn't get any for like 6 years or something 😬

I just gave the bit of it I've already revealed a good dousing with "HG Mould Remover" and holy shit that stuff's great - could see the lighter bits vanishing before my eyes, should make the heavier bits and the rest of the wall MUCH easier than I was anticipating, thank (your deity goes here) 🤞

Won't be making the same mistake with the revamped room - plenty of space and airflow in there in future!!

If you're smoking weed at the mo, just stop yourself doig it until you're sorted. That will get you moving. I do fuck all when I'm stoned lol

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

*Fast forward several days*

I got the room sorted out enough to get the tent up and start fiddling with the fan & filter! Found some weird channel of motivation from somewhere a couple of weeks ago so thought I'd make the most of it while it lasts 😂

Did not realise how tight a fit the Mars Hydro set would be in a 60*60 😬

I'm thinking I'm probably going to need to have the fan external...

large.1707736688-picsay.jpg.848548735fa3b2224509b9b9cd46a5b1.jpg

Think I'm pretty much done for now, what say you lovely people?

large.IMG20240217191403-picsay.jpg.596696e609cecf07147bbaccf60bc0d0.jpg

large.IMG20240217191522-picsay.jpg.a16cd027d180d84c8fd71cf0a080ebe8.jpg

The controllers are a bit of a rat's nest, but I'll sort that eventually 😆

Just need a USB extension for the fan, and a splitter so I can plug the light in on a timer without taking up three other sockets at once 🤣

Told you I didn't move quickly but would get there in the end...

• Like 3