ready?

big-s

@Axiom  Got any pics of the PE #2?

I'm currently growing it in my diary, at day 10 flower.

Only heard good things about this strain so taken loads of cuts hoping to get one to root out and keep.

large.IMG_3682.jpglarge_pe2.jpg

large.IMG_3441.jpg@Military Grade

the middle pic is one I got going now... the other two pics are from previous runs. (HPS) I'm getting much better results with LEDs and watering better now. 

I think the pics at the end of this run will be the best. 

I've got some at almost 9 weeks... I'll get some pics tonight... I think I'm gonna starve them a little for a week or so and then chop.  

• Like 3

@big-s superb yield for your first grow. :yep:

I've now grown both auto's and photo's (still consider myself to be a novice cannabis grower though). In my limited experience, I haven't found any difference in difficulty between auto's and photo's as I use 14 litre pots for both. As part of my journey to learn as much as I can, I do have a few plants (3 auto's and 3 photo's) in 5 litre pots to see what pot size is the optimum size for the greatest yield (based on growing in a 900mm x 900mm space). These 6 plants have already needed more attention and tweaking regarding correcting potential issues than any of the previous grows. Just wondering if people who have experienced issues with auto's in the past might have eliminated most of the problems by simply growing in a larger pot size?