ready?

big-s

Some are more ready than others.

I assume your needing to use your tent/grow space to dry in??

If so then yes another week should see them good to go.

Actually it's rather nice to harvest your plants when they're all at ready but slightly different stages of ready ad it gives you a nice variety of effects.

Looks an amazing result for your first time!! Bet your well chuffed!

What are.they?

• Like 3

Just now, ratdog said:

that last pic looks a couple of weeks off, if not more

Just now, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Some are more ready than others.

I assume your needing to use your tent/grow space to dry in??

If so then yes another week should see them good to go.

Actually it's rather nice to harvest your plants when they're all at ready but slightly different stages of ready ad it gives you a nice variety of effects.

Looks an amazing result for your first time!! Bet your well chuffed!

What are.they?

yea using tent for drying cus off eviroment, i listened to someone and therir are 2 diffrent strains in there 5 gorrila cookies and 5 gorrila strawberry. As a new grower i was told to try both as i would prob fail ainyway hahaha

the taller flowers are strawberry and the smaller ones are cookie and are a little behind :(

• Like 1

Just now, big-s said:

and the smaller ones are cookie and are a little behind

i certainly would give them longer than a week that's for sure, they are still pumping out pistils like crazy, in fact there isn't a brown one to be seen, so they could go another 3 weeks easy imho

• Like 3

Just now, ratdog said:

i certainly would give them longer than a week that's for sure, they are still pumping out pistils like crazy, in fact there isn't a brown one to be seen, so they could go another 3 weeks easy imho

i am on day 70 and was told to just water should a feed? and re asses or just continue with water?

Just now, big-s said:

i am on day 70 and was told to just water should a feed? and re asses or just continue with water?

i would feed, and tbh flushing is a myth, as long as you don't over fert during flower you wouldn't tell the difference whether you flush or not.

Just now, ratdog said:

i would feed, and tbh flushing is a myth, as long as you don't over fert during flower you wouldn't tell the difference whether you flush or not.

thank you i shall add some feed back into the water

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ratdog said:

they are still pumping out pistils like crazy

That can also be a by product of too much light intensity from the LED's and they could never finish if you're waiting for them to stop pushing out new pistols, I'm not saying it's the case here as i would also go longer, but something to bear in mind. Those Lumatek's are pretty beasty lights

I've has a couple of strains i've waited ages for (14+ weeks) and they never stopped pushing out more pistols and fox tails even tho the rest of the plant was looking fully cooked and the trichomes where abount 80% amber, and it can get to the point where the risk of bud rot becomes a factor. Better to smoke some weed that a bit racy then throwing the lot in the bin.

and tbh flushing is a myth

Depends of your interpretation of what a flushing means, i know theres a few different things people thinks it means, But a plant using it's own stored resources is not a myth.

in fact there isn't a brown one to be seen

Should have gone to specsavers lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Military Grade said:

That can also be a by product of too much light intensity from the LED's and they could never finish if you're waiting for them to stop pushing out new pistols, I'm not saying it's the case here as i would also go longer, but something to bear in mind. Those Lumatek's are pretty beasty lights

I've has a couple of strains i've waited ages for (14+ weeks) and they never stopped pushing out more pistols and fox tails even tho the rest of the plant was looking fully cooked and the trichomes where abount 80% amber, and it can get to the point where the risk of bud rot becomes a factor. Better to smoke some weed that a bit racy then throwing the lot in the bin.

Depends of your interpretation of what a flushing means, i know theres a few different things people thinks it means, But a plant using it's own stored resources is not a myth.

Should have gone to specsavers lol

i have been runniong 24h light since seed aswell im so new i have no clue if i should drop light , have a rest, up light and yes i dont wanna ruin the plant waiting to long i have a mini miscroscope but so hard to use hhahaa

• Like 2

Hi,i am first time grower too and i just wanna say you done really nice job mate for first grow!I think in this stage you dont need 24hour light you need to drop down nice and slowly like 1 hour less per day till 12/12 or 14/10 if i am right.

• Like 3

so managed to get some bad tricome pics and some different angles one is so far behind compared to the others :(  most of the top leaves are starting to die but mid canopy is still very green

large.VideoCapture_20231114-131904.jpglarge.VideoCapture_20231114-131456.jpglarge.day71.2.jpglarge.day71.3.jpglarge.day71.4.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Norbinyo said:

Hi,i am first time grower too and i just wanna say you done really nice job mate for first grow!I think in this stage you dont need 24hour light you need to drop down nice and slowly like 1 hour less per day till 12/12 or 14/10 if i am right.

thanks buddy afet a quick google there is so much varing opinions its hard to work out what is actuasly correct i know its prob more trial and error with experince more than anything but dont want to ruin 10 weeks work in the last week hahah

• Like 3

Looking good mate, I've also got 1 Gorilla Cookies currently just behind you - day 69 today and I was also going to make the same topic soon lol:skin_up:

• Like 1

so girls are now only taking 1l water per day still have no idea how long till best results. i may learn one day hahaha

have also turnt lights down to 50% i felt like i was getting light burn but again not 100% better to be safe than sorry i suppose.

large.day72.jpglarge.daY72.5.jpglarge.day72.4.jpglarge.day72.3.jpglarge.day72.1.jpg

• Like 4