ready?

big-s

Chop the lot now mate and crack on with the next grow! 
You leave autos looking like that for too long there’s a possibility you’ll start finding bits of mould. Trust me. 
Get them down now mate you won’t be disappointed 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Dan1122 said:

Chop the lot now mate and crack on with the next grow! 
You leave autos looking like that for too long there’s a possibility you’ll start finding bits of mould. Trust me. 
Get them down now mate you won’t be disappointed 

second this with lots of 1st hand experience lol. those tiny crispy dying leaves are screaming trouble to me 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Brown tips of leaves.

Curled up leaf tips.

lollol

Don’t worry,

you’ll get conflicting advice here,

it’s up to you to figure out who to listen to :D 

Autoflowers aren’t any good for new growers,

even although they get marketed that way,

’easy to grow’ ‘from seeds to weed’ lol 

It takes a good(or lucky) grower to get the best from most autoflowers :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

All I ever see you do is go round discouraging ppl not to grow autos like some old bitter sour man.

9 minutes ago, kerser said:

All I ever see you do is go round discouraging ppl not to grow autos like some old bitter sour man.

Autos are shit though innit if you don’t know what yer doing. I wouldn’t tangle with an auto. Fuck that. @Shumroom is right. New growers shouldn’t really mess with that crud unless they’ve really really done their homework or they’re prepared to have their hopes and dreams dashed. Growing autos indoors is a waste of time and money imo. Guerrilla guys get a pass.

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 5

Only one person laying attitude. 

What's the reasoning behind your comment, can you elaborate on why you think advising new growers to consider starting with autos is a good idea? 

I've no skin in, never grown an auto. 

• Like 2

He's said his reason, and I believe when he says it - it's coming from a place of love and wanting "better" for growers but I just think you should relax, stop going in every topic and telling ppl to forget about current grow and start on photos - that's what he did to me on my first topic when I asked for advice so I'll never forget

• Like 2

The differences are that with autos there is no time to correct problems or mistakes as they will flower when

their internal clock decides, unlike photos where any issues can be dealt with in veg and flowering instigated

when you're ready and your space filled.

• Like 5

@kerser put the brakes on dude, you have only been here 2 mins so throwing shit at regular members who are just trying to help isnt going to go down to well.

What I will say is things can get misunderstood when reading from a message and knowing Shumroom I can bet my buds on it he only means well.

Just remember dude you don't have to listen to anyone on here, if you think you know best then just crack on and do your thing innit.

Personal insults should be kept to yourself bro especially when folk are just trying to help and share there experiences :yep:

Be lucky :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
Correction of spelling lol
  • Like 7

well that took a turn haha

i appreciate everyones advice it can be taken 2 ways over the internet negitively or positively, i am taking it as positive just straight cut. everyone obv has different opinions esp from all the homework i done so much mixed information and from the looks off it no definitive way or thing todo just experience.

as a brand new grower i was bound to fuck up as i have zero experience but i dont think iv done to bad at all concidering :)  will cut friday if i can get the time off work

what are peoples recomendations on stopping water and light before cut?

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, Revive said:

@kerser put the brakes on dude, you have only been here 2 mins so throwing shit at regular members who are just trying to help isnt going to go down to well.

What I will say is things can get misunderstood when reading from a message and knowing Shumroom I can bet my buds on it he only means well.

Just remember dude you don't have to listen to anyone on here, if you think you know best then just crack on and do your thing innit.

Personal insults should be kept to yourself bro especially when folk are just trying to help and share there experiences :yep:

Be lucky :yinyang:

You're right the last bit of my post wasn't needed and I agree he probably means we'll but I just think it's unnecessary to tell new growers like myself to quit what ur doing and start again.......over and over again...

That's just my opinion and I knew I would ruffle feathers making that post but it had to be said

• Like 3