Best flowering boosters?

IrishBob97

@darXound

It hermed on me and ended up in the bin lol

large.20231111_195229.jpg.25a3d36dc673f3461c2ec06ce3c2476a.jpglarge.20231111_195410.jpg.4746c732c5330b05999fde8cdd708904.jpg

But the method works, I did it with my Pineapple Express #2 grow, I took the net off after 3 weeks of flower completed, and stopped using Silica about week 2 flower, I did have to support one branch at the end but was a longer flower time.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, darXound said:

Hows this technique working out for you? Currently in week 4 and considering removing my script - it's not much fun hand watering and tending to 9 plants in a 5 x 5 under a net. I'm just not flexible enough to reach everything

I use an old Cuprinol pressure sprayer (for fence paint lol)

I have another length on the end to extend the reach and removed the fine sprayer head so now i can reach all my plants in a 1.2m x 1.2m tent under the canopy.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Military Grade said:

@darXound

It hermed on me and ended up in the bin lol

large.20231111_195229.jpg.25a3d36dc673f3461c2ec06ce3c2476a.jpglarge.20231111_195410.jpg.4746c732c5330b05999fde8cdd708904.jpg

But the method works, I did it with my Pineapple Express #2 grow, I took the net off after 3 weeks of flower completed, and stopped using Silica about week 2 flower, I did have to support one branch at the end but was a longer flower time.

Ah that sucks! Thanks for the diary, I'll have a read through

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, darXound said:

Ah that sucks!

Yeah mate, that was the 5th or 6th time trying to grow a Seedstockers seed and I'm still yet to consume any Seedstockers bud. Either don't germinate, hermi or runty.

21 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Yeah mate, that was the 5th or 6th time trying to grow a Seedstockers seed and I'm still yet to consume any Seedstockers bud. Either don't germinate, hermi or runty.

I'd never even heard of them until I joined this forum. I'll give them a miss! 

• Haha 1

There’s a fair few of us that have grown quite a lot of Seedstockers plants between us without a bollock in sight.

Atb

☯️

• Like 3

@Shumroom  Also a few who've not been impressed, I guess they are like Barney's Farm in a way lol,

I've had great plants and craps ones with Barney's, Hasn't put me off them tho, I still have a few other Seedstockers seeds ak420 is one off the dome, But like the rest of us i have way too many choices in my fridge that it only takes one bad experience to drop a breeders seeds down your list of importance. Tho to be fair i did give them two Seedstockers strains 5/6 tries before giving up.

tenor.gif

Edited by Military Grade
missing a word "the"

I think I spend way too much time than I'd like to admit on canna growing related forums lol

I just love researching strains and breeders when picking what Seeds to grow next out of my collection, and see how others got on with them, there's one site that has diarys for growing(can't use name of it gets removed, I'm sure you probably know what one) that is really handy for getting tons of diaries all in one place for a strain, it also gives a good insight into the variations in phenotypes of a strain.

I was gonna grow Pineapple Chunk but then see a lot of people had wildly stretchy long finishing phenos, so I ended up picking a different strain(Blue Cheese) as I needed it to finish around the same time as the other strain in there. Now I know if I grow Pineapple Chunk it's probably wise for me to do it was a single plant.

Sorry I'll stop waffling now 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Shumroom said:

There’s a fair few of us that have grown quite a lot of Seedstockers plants between us without a bollock in sight.

Atb

☯️

I've grown no end lately and never had a single problem.

• Like 2

My next grow two plants out of 6 all cuts  will get fucking blasted with pk boost pgr full chemical and ec up till burnt tips I think it will be interesting.peace Goohfy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goohfy said:

will get fucking blasted with pk boost pgr full chemical and ec up till burnt tips I think it will be interesting

Sounds lovely. Better you than me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 14/04/2024 at 22:08, Shumroom said:

Atb

☯️

Second this, I've had SS sherbet herm (mid heat wave, what ya gonna do) and tangy tree (user error, I'm sure of it) but then outdoors tangy tree did it again. Who knows at this point. I've also had the single nicest critical pheno from seedstockers. And my blackberry gum mutant is still in local rotation, just pains me to pay street prices on many different levels. 

TBL was fucking delightful too, definitely saving what seeds I have left for when I can properly run them. 

• Haha 1

I’ve had a few nanners on Seedstockers fems but I just spit on my fingers and pull um off say a prayer make a wish, and always had good bud from them , depends on wot sort of grower you are, good or just plain shit lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1