DWC Vs RH?

Chal

43 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

elixir garden supplies

Sweet jesus! LOL! I could Easily pour my bank account into That place! It's like a massive Grow Shop, hiding in plain sight, isn't it? :D

38 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

I would just start a grow then tweak it as you go or you will just spend your time on here which isn’t such a bad thing but nothing beats growing plants to learn.

Yeah. I think we're about on the same wave length, right this minute, Goof! Now that I've Finally got my chickens shit sorted, and am coming back down to earth a bit, breathing again? I'm starting to get this nagging little whisper:

'When are you Ever gonna fucking kick off?! All this time. All this Money, spent on all that gear, sitting out there. Why Not start? What's Still stopping ye?!'

And the honest answer Is, my friend? Humidity !!! :wallbash:It's Doing My Fucking Head In!! :D

Like, Yeah, I've read 'the beginners guides' until my brain's hurt and my eyes have bled! Set my heart on the route I want to take. Spent a Year building up my stock of all the requisite bits and pieces for that route. On paper, I have practically every last bit!

Except that last bit which should ~ according to which theory ye subscribe to, at least! ~ keep me within the bounds of a 'workable' humidity :mellow: And, as ye might have noticed, if ye've read one or so of my posts? I'm flapping and bouncing around now, like a fish out of water! Because I just can't pin this Last bit down!

In a nut shell then? I need a Dehu. (Okay. Thank you, this place. It's shown me the septics, basically, have No fucking Experience of Our RH's. Thus they can't really speak with any real, hands on experience of it. Check. Got that! Great news it is too! :)

2. I need to suss out Which Dehu will best suit my route.

3. And Finally? The almost esoteric dichotomy where by I'm damn sure I'm reading that: The colder, the higher the RH vs. The warmer the RH. This is almost a non issue, to me, really. I'll 'Make' the temp's what ever they need best be, to effect my RH's accordingly. (That's my plan! :D)

It's just hand in hand with 2., really. And, I'm ever mindful that Comp Dehu's need warmth, to work. (Years of killing fridges has finally taught me that Cold Kills Compressors!) Whilst the other sort work fine in the cold. But suck the meter dry :(

See, now, why my own simple logics dictates that a warmth loving Compressor Dehu, Inside my warm(ed) tent makes most sense?

My Lung Room / entire fucking place is like an underground dungeon! It's practically running down the walls here. And it's Fucking Cold! See? :)

There. I actually think I've just explained my whole mind to ye, in a single post. I've been trying for entire fucking Threads to convey that, to the UK Massive!

Thanks for the prompt! Ye finally seem to have hit the right button :yep:

(Shame I've already alienated and driven every other cunt away! My handle should be 'The Karate Kid' ~ I can put more noses out of joint, faster than ye can say: 'What's This cunts problem?!' :rofl:  Can't help it, mate. Just the way I come across, in Type. People hear my voice all wrong, in their heads. I'm just useless at this! :lookaround:)

• Like 1

+ 1 for Elixir, great service and prices, can recommend their Capillary Matting.

Set your grow area up, turn your lights on, and run it for a week. Check your temps and RH, and adjust where necessary. Further adjustment will be needed when plants are added, but should just be a tweak.