When you're on your plot and realise you've left the location setting on your phone.

Underdog

@Erbman T

Haha it's cool I have a bit of a dark sense of humour sometimes lol

It was bloody scary that's for sure. I remember just about being able to climb up a shallow part of the river bank and laughing out of shock. All worked out as the bit I crawled up on is now a plot of mine haha.

I think there may be an old thread called something like "guerilla close calls" which we could start up again. If not we should start one :)

Haha and no I never have my location on. But I always bring my phone, just incase I do need rescuing. Better potentially getting busted than actually dying lollollol

• Like 6

@Underdog great bit of expanding on the story there dude. I could almost envisage you clawing up the river bank like a sodden wet under dog ha. Pretty savage. Sounds part of the journey and process if you found a plot by that means 

Guess you had to walk back all soaked through. What time of year was this? Coulda be cold the walk back being sodden.

yea I found some maad threads and stories. One of the funniest that I couldn’t find again was some dude coming on here, saying everyone on here weren’t true Guerrillas cause they weren’t tooled up on site with shooters and stuff, living on their plots to protect them..like the dude really believed the shit. Think he’d watched too many Colombian drugs Cartel films or something. Of course everyone ripped the piss out the fella including Panic and co. Telling him to go ahead etc was hilarious. Could never find that thread agin ……

think he was getting mixed up with the term ‘Guerrilla growing’ and ‘Guerrilla warfare’… think that was where his confusion was stemming from   

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 3

Though I did wonder reading that thread if he were a real dumbass person or actually a cop trying to see what GG’s might say …. To see if they do get tooled up etc 

but I tend to think nah he was jus a dumb ass 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

@Erbman T.

Hahaha mate I think I remember reading that when I was a lurker years ago. He said something like 

"We'll be camping out with the plants for the last week, all rifle handed"

And then Panik said something like "f*ck off this isn't the A Team"

lollollol

• Like 4

On 29/09/2023 at 11:24 PM, Underdog said:

walking down the river

Take a prodding stick next time :yep:

Ive had a few sketchy wader moments, silts an unexpected bell end in such circumstances.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

@Erbman T.

Hahaha mate I think I remember reading that when I was a lurker years ago. He said something like 

"We'll be camping out with the plants for the last week, all rifle handed"

And then Panik said something like "f*ck off this isn't the A Team"

lollollol

Yeh I remember that lol

• Like 3

On 29/09/2023 at 2:05 AM, thekingofobsolete said:

Just cup ya bollox in the left hand a praise the Lord lol  

A philosophy for life! lol 

• Like 1

@Erbman T "Tell the missus I.....erk!" And with that, he shuffled off this mortal coil, clutching the biggest cola he'd ever set eyes upon. And so, dear readers, did his mortal remains provide food for foxes and rats, and verily did fertilise the Holy Ganja, which did indeed go forth and multiply. Amen.

• Like 2

On 30/09/2023 at 2:12 PM, Erbman T said:

Think he’d watched too many Colombian drugs Cartel films or something.

The Beach. Leonardo di Caprio and all that. You'd be amazed how many folk think life's actually like that in Blighty...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stayup4ever said:

i think it might be this one,not got time at the min to re read it but the name @Green Lion rings a bell lol

Dude has Gaddaffi as a profile pic. Was probably deadly serious... :shock:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stayup4ever said:

i think it might be this one,not got time at the min to re read it but the name @Green Lion rings a bell lol

@stayup4ever 

well done for retrieving this. 

I like the Javelin bit. Like he’s gonna spear wild boar to eat while he lives there

Classic 

• Like 4