When you're on your plot and realise you've left the location setting on your phone.

Underdog

Imagine dying on your plot 

Spose there could be worse places 

doing what you love and all that 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 2

@Underdog jokes !

you’d have to get one more photo to upload to UK420 as you slump down onto one knee holding your chest over your heart with one hand and clutching onto a big ass Ganja stem in the other 

just one last update lollollol 

‘im going down boys .. this is it!’

’Guerilla signing out’ 

’goodbye’

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 5

@DutchFox

i was thinking that 

as you go down to the floor 

pull out a handful of seeds and throw them up in the air as you finally collapse to the ground to your demise. 

your body can break down slowly and supply ferts to the new seedlings 

the cycle of life continues 

Until the next Guerilla comes along to take over and work the plot 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

Just now, Erbman T said:

@DutchFox

i was thinking that 

as you go down to the floor 

pull out a handful of seeds and throw them up in the air as you finally collapse to the ground to your demise. 

your body can break down slowly and supply ferts to the new seedlings 

the cycle of life continues 

Until the next Guerilla comes along to take over and work the plot 

its true though.....forensic researchers use this info too.........abundant nettle grow on a few m2.....can idicate the place of a grave.......

nothing goes to waste in nature....its all recycle of life....

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 4

Been waiting to find a decent apple tree to open pot on top of our old dog, 70kg of fert. Big old fucka:ninja:

Good few stone of Boa right next to him:rofl:

*just seen the comment above about abundant nettle growth. I can confirm that, chopped it twice this year to make a tea for the Tom's. Didnt even twig!?

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

@Underdog can ya give us the story about the waders?

tales from the death plot 

I was basically walking down the river to check out potential plots either side. The river floor suddenly just dropped and the water went up to my neck and filled my waders. I panicked and it took me under. I've certainly had better days.

• Like 5

@Underdog thanks for sharing. It did literally make me laugh out loud when I was reading it

but yunno that’s what humans are like. We apparently find such things funny cause it makes us feel nervous about it could of been us or something l like that 

sounds dangerous and I imagined that buzz you get when the adrenaline kicks in  from like zero to 100% instantaneously 

I feel I should give a story for a story. A few things sprung to mind but nothing particularly dangerous off the top of my head 

I was thinking about maybe starting a thread called random stories or something like that. Last year I read back through previous years on here. Like really far back and there was quite a few good ones kicking about 

did you have your location on ? 

• Like 3