When you're on your plot and realise you've left the location setting on your phone.

Underdog

Oh fuck indeed! I guess if you get investigated as a suspect linked to a particular plot plod could in theory use historical phone tracking data to link you to the grow . People on here should be vigilant of metadata on the photos they take of their plants also, never looked for myself but surely there has been some fuck ups over the years 

• Like 2

Just now, Mad Barry said:

Does anyone know the NPK values of spunk? 

We still haven't forgotten the last time someone asked that nearly 20 years ago!

• Like 4

Unless the coppers literally catch you carrying your harvest( at which point location data is irrelevant0 what possible scenario do you think the police have means/willing or resources to extract and use that data for. As said, the police would need enough evidence to aquire a warrant to get that data. chances are if they have enough on you to get said data, your fucked anyway. Any other scenario, your worrying over nothing. Also, if a copper catches you with some weed in the wilderness, there are no light bulbs going off in the beat coppers head to think to check every location your phones ever been. 

A few plants growing outside dont initiate proceeding where the police force are going to chuck massive resources time and energy into. You are not most likely pablo escobar, its a crime they arent even liklely to send a detective to

A whole lot of worrying over nowt unless im missing something

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 9

@blackpoolbouncer

Fortunately I've never accidentally left the location on my phone when traveling to or when being at any of my plots. I was making a bit of a joke haha.

However I believe it's definitely a good idea to switch it off. Even a 10 plant grow can yield well over a kilo of dry product. Let alone wet product which is what it is when we're traveling with it back home/to our drying location.

I think it's very naive to assume the old bill will not bother trying to obtain a warrant to look at through your phone if you get nicked traveling back with many kilos of bud.

The majority of guerillas have different plots. If you've left your location on at every single plot, and your traveling back from harvesting a plot with a large quantity of product and get nicked, well, it's very easy for someone to look at your phone, and discover all the other plots. The number of plants from several plots add up and some of us (not me, I'm an angel lol ) have quite a large number outside, definitely enough for a custodial sentence.

Switch the location off on your phone gentlemen. Better safe than sorry.

Just my opinion anyway, of course :)

Edited by Underdog
Typo
  • Like 4