Growing hemp

Crow River

Oh yeah, that data that I linked to is interesting because they also looked at wild hemp, the stuff that literally grows as a weed in ditches and by roadsides in Central and Eastern Europe. Tested samples from different areas of Serbia. Some of the wild hemp was over 50% CBD! :shock:

Which reminds me, I recently got hold of some Siberian Ruderalis landrace regs which are reasonably high in CBD but negligible THC. Could maybe cross that with some industrial hemp and get a semi-auto CBD hack that would finish a bit earlier...

Just now, Underdog said:

Haha very interesting. If they're that cheap, I might buy a good few thousand and scatter them everywhere I go as a politcal statement lol

That's kinda the vibe I'm going for too. Seed bombing, scattering round the place...

• Like 1

Just now, Crow River said:

That's kinda the vibe I'm going for too. Seed bombing, scattering round the place...

What ya reckon. Let's start a mass protest. Get a load of like minded people from UK420 and plant them all in council flower beds, hanging baskets from street lamps, local parks, nature reserves. Hell, even outside police stations all across Britain. Start next year. OPERATION - NATIONAL EMERALD.

lol

• Like 2

@Saddam

Bro why is it when I see you pop up you're always confrontation or negative?

The size of the chip on your shoulder must be bigger than your head.

Edited by Underdog

Just now, Underdog said:

What ya reckon. Let's start a mass protest. Get a load of like minded people from UK420 and plant them all in council flower beds, hanging baskets from street lamps, local parks, nature reserves. Hell, even outside police stations all across Britain. Start next year. OPERATION - NATIONAL EMERALD.

lol

lollollol Sounds good! Seed bombing the cop shop would be a laugh for sure... 

This has already been done, the project is called 'feed the birds'. 

I sometimes ponder whether certain new members are younger than Bitcoin.  

• Like 3

Just now, Underdog said:

Bro why is it when I see you pop up you're always confrontation or negative?

You think I'm going to agree with people 'advising'  others pay $2 for a hemp seed or the suggestion using a fucking tent in the GG section? Honestly wtf is this shit? 

• Like 1

@saddam lol only seen you whining in the indoor sections usually..hence the tent ..feel free to point me in the direction of your out door stuff tho:yep:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crow River said:

Went down a hemp seed wormhole on the internet, browsing web sites of big European hemp seed suppliers. Interestingly, some varieties are dioecious (what we would call regs), but others are apparently deliberately selected to be monoecious (hermaphrodites)... No fems though. I suppose if you're a farmer growing to make seeds for oil or food use (or fishing bait) then hermies make sense, guaranteed seed production. 

Home - HempFlax - Solutions from nature!

this is by far the biggest receiver factory of all dutch hemp....here you read what they do with it...

• Like 1