Light levels for different stages

Gaijin

That could be the case :) 

Also some of those leaves are now receiving full spectrum light,

instead of just the colours which had been penetrating the leaves that are now gone :thumsup:

It might just be a stress reaction to having too much plant material in one go??

Maybe just turn the lights down a touch,

i know you like to run them bright :punk:

I’m sure they’ll probably recover in a couple of days.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Shumroom I raised the light and got the ppfd to a little over 500 by the UNI-T 

I’ll probably under-light this run :rolleyes:lol 

I hadn’t noticed how much taller they’d gotten, closer to the light lol I’m pretty sure it was nothing to do with feeding 

• Like 1

On 07/10/2023 at 9:42 PM, Satchitananda said:

I have a Uceri MT-912 Lux meter and according to a Youtube video I found the conversion factor for PAR for this meter is multiply Lux by 0.0165 (so extremely close to the Uni-T with 0.017) so it seems to get a DLI of 40

I got the Uni-T BT and I can replicate the results of the Uceri if I set the profile to "LED 3500k", I don't know if that's what my LED is though, it's an HLG Quantum Board R-spec.

• 3 weeks later...

All good but I stopped the far reds as it was making my bud less tight which isn’t a bad thing just messed my drying time which I like to do 10-12 days for me.with far reds 7-9 with same drying technique.peace Goohfy.

My light levels are 25%seed 50% first half veg 75%second veg into flower then 100%     4 xs1500 pro viperspectra not scientific but  it works.peace Goohfy.