Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

Just now, The Villan said:

I only got one on my Bench m8, one single solitary player. No idea how to get more.

Just had a look. You have a full bench but no QBs on it. I mentioned last week you need to get another one. There's no one decent left though, not sure if any of them will play this week. :(

Edit: posted at the same time as you lol

Edited by Strawberry Fields

ok I got brandon aubrey on my bench and would like him to play, I am using the phone app but how do I actually get him to jpoin the team, do I have to drop one of the other kickers so he can fit in, if so, how !!! :)

Sorted it :)

Edited by The Villan

Just now, The Villan said:

ok I got brandon aubrey on my bench and would like him to play, I am using the phone app but how do I actually get him to jpoin the team, do I have to drop one of the other kickers so he can fit in, if so, how !!! :)

Sorted it

Edit: didn't see the sorted it bit :)

• Like 1

I just realised that it's a bit silly me trying to win my own seeds. 

I'm open to trades, if anyone's interested .......... 

• Like 1

Just now, Gaijin said:

You can always give the prize to second if you win. The more competitive teams the better imo.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gaijin said:

I'm sorry dude but that's just a shit attitude...

You should at least attempt to be competitive, it was your idea... :mellow:

I thought we were playing for a subscription, are we playing for seeds you don't want/need?

Edited by Arbre Medicinal

Last year was for a subscription from what I remember, this year its for packs that are no longer on the list. Just had a quick look at start of the thread and it's 7 for the winner and 3 for runner up.

✌️

• Like 1

@Arbre Medicinal apologies for upsetting you mate, obviously I'm coming at this from the wrong angle. I'll put my winning shoes back on again :yep: 

I think the title of this thread mentions the prizes. What I've got in the prize pool currently is 4 subby choices and a bunch of seeds. I figured first place gets a couple of choices plus seeds, 2nd place a choice plus seeds 3rd place a choice plus seeds and last place seeds

When I first joined up here, I went a bit crazy with seeds, not really giving any thought to how long it takes to grow some plants, find a keeper, etc, etc. At a guess, I'm on about lifetime sub number 10. Plus numerous annuals. Too many to remember. Are the prizes seeds that I "don't want/need"? Well yes, if I ranked them all in order of when I'm likely to pop them, then these would be low on the list. At the time I was like a kid in a candy store, grabbing everything with a pretty name, everything mentioned by anyone on the site. I was subbing up every time something new landed lol There's seeds there that I know now I won't be likely to ever grow. Unless I win the lottery and purpose build a giant indoor grow room. 

Sorry if that's not what you expected, prize-wise 

• Like 2

It's a bit of fun G you gone above and beyond to set something up with your own time and even offering  prizes out your own pocket

I personally am after the bragging rights at the end of season and so should you be

Just rest your best players when you play me

• Like 1

Last night I was on the app checking if I had any players in the Thursday game. I saw the proposed trade from Ned and my first thought was 'hmmm this seems dodgy'. I came.on here and saw your post and honestly i thought if thats how it is now I'm going to stop putting any effort in.

I'm really enjoying the process of picking the team then seeing how those players are doing. Im enjoying the NFL more than my last attempt to watch it a few years ago because I have things to look for and focus on. I'm not bothered about the prizes. But I would like the league to be competitive and there are already too many people playing who aren't really taking an interest imho.

• Like 1

Honestly guys it's just a bit of fun for us with a chance for people to get some seeds that @Gaijin no longer requires he didn't have to offer anything at all. Although I agree winning your own seeds seems pointless, I do agree trading your players will seem unfair to others, with that been said the competitiveness aspect of other players who do nothing that was the premise to get people to sign up otherwise this thread would not exist at all. Take this fantasy league for what it is where we can all interact on this thread. If you really want to be in a competitive league join a random fantasy league as well as this 1 as that's what I do but this league is more fun I promise ya. Just relax go with the flow and enjoy.

✌️

• Like 2

I thought it was the same format as last year, TBH I didn't read much of anything at the start as I wrongly assumed that there would be no changes.

I'm not going to take any further part, as the competitiveness is the fun part for me and if some folks can't be arsed then it's not much of a competition and ergo not much fun, one or two players not interacting I can manage but when it's over half the league, nah.  :mellow:

In my defense im only really here to make up the numbers , i have zero interest in any sports , i mash the green button every week though.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

I'm gobsmacked how ungrateful that comes across

It's cost you nothing it's given you a chance to interact if you can't be arsed then just don't just like all the people that your moaning at

I for one am enjoying myself thanks again G

• Like 3