Dutch Passion Garden Offerings '23

OldFord

@Antonio_DutchPassion   

Thanks man much appreciated and as you say its to be expected but its also gutting to see them rot :wallbash:   So close to a real good cook and then get caught by rot.  

We still got skin in the game as all the lowers are cooking and we shall see how they cope :yep:

Mate ordinarily i would have just carried on but this years end product is going into meds and the more i can produce the more fellow old gits can benefit :george:

Mate the Black Leb is simply class and a stunning girl :wub:

• Like 2

Yeah mate always gutted to see any brown/white spots appear on the flowers/plants you've taken care of during a whole season. I know the feeling all too well..unfortunately. Been growing outdoors around 15 years in a row so I've have had my fair share of issues with the unpredictable Dutch weather too...

Some seasons we switched to spring/summer autoflowers and have had amazing results, indoor quality, sun grown.. definitely something I can recommend to try out once. Pop the autoflower during the middle of May, pre-grow them 2 weeks maximum indoors in a 24/0 or 20/4 lightschedule in about 0,5-1L pots, then place outdoors first day of June and transfer to their bigger pots (preferably around 15-30L per pot). Man, the results can be mindblowing, and less chance on having rot too :thumsup:

Anyway, I think you and the fellow old gits did a great job here mate, seen some really beautiful buds in your threads, for now I wish you good luck with the harvest and making the meds from it, hope it helps making life a bit better for all the people involved :hippy:

• Like 3

The last of the DP  Shaman  ,  the  Auto Euforia and the Black Leb are all down & stumps left :yep:     

Other than bud shots after a good cure these are the last few pics boys & girls.  

A huge thank you to @Antonio_DutchPassion for the seeds & opportunity to run these lovely genetics ,   much appreciated sir :yep:   

large_066.JPGlarge_067.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_070.JPGlarge_072.JPGlarge_073.JPGlarge_074.JPGlarge_075.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_046.JPGlarge_044.JPGlarge_043.JPG

• Like 2

Still lovely looking ladies mate, the colours are stunning :wub:

Glad to see the middle and bottom buds of the Shaman could take a little longer, harvesting around 10-20 October ain't bad.

Hope to see you all again next year ofc! :thumsup:

Let's keep in touch :hippy:

• Like 1