Dutch Passion Garden Offerings '23

OldFord

On 9/24/2023 at 11:12 AM, OldFord said:

A few updates on the Dutch Passion garden girls :yep:

Shaman

Coming along very nicely and the farthest ahead of all the fems ,  she was 2nd out the gate to kick off.

Looking happy & healthy ,  almost no odour unless you rub her up :yep:       Got softer fruity and funk when handled , earthy too. 

Looking pretty happy despite a season of neglect , poor weather and pretty much be unloved ,  impressed with her so far :yep:

large_057.JPGlarge_070.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_067.JPGlarge_059.JPGlarge_066.JPGlarge_064.JPGlarge_060.JPGlarge_063.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_058.JPG

Nice thick and long flowers mate!! Well done with this one:thumsup:

Aroma wise she is a bit more subtle indeed... hope he will stay taste nice and make you guys fly high! :toot:

She usually has a lovely up-high :smoke:

On 9/24/2023 at 11:29 AM, OldFord said:

Dutch Passion    Auto   Euforia   

Getting into her groove now,  pretty happy & content looking for a neglected unloved auto ,    quite late plant out.  

Prob the loudest auto i have run and a heavy hitter ,   shes now getting her scent on and getting louder :wub:

Sorry for shit pics,   i cant move the pots about and got no help today ,  will get decent pics as she fills out :yep:

large_071.JPGlarge_072.JPGlarge_073.JPGlarge_074.JPGlarge_075.JPGlarge_076.JPGlarge_077.JPGlarge_078.JPGlarge_079.JPG

Proper auto! :realcool: Especially knowing she came in late, she is quite rocking it! :thumsup:

:rockon: bro

On 9/24/2023 at 0:42 PM, OldFord said:

DP   Black Leb

Black Leb soing its thing and colouring up :wub:       Getting that familiar perfume coming on too :wub:

Not been manipulated or mangandled ,  au natural and so looking forward to having a good jars worth :wub:

large_111.JPGlarge_112.JPGlarge_113.JPGlarge_114.JPGlarge_115.JPGlarge_116.JPGlarge_117.JPGlarge_119.JPG

Lovely colours mate!:wub: Whats that familiar aroma/smell to you?

And is this one a little slower than on the other plot?

• Like 3

@Antonio_DutchPassion   

Cheers mate ,  yeah the Shaman is romping ahead of the other fems and looking forward to seeing it play out :yep:

The Euforia is getting her stink on lol      One awesome auto mate :yep:

The Black Leb is .... so unique !!    Its not a weed smell  ,  its a perfume of dark fruit with hash like undertones ,  it just dont smell like herb !

My own one is full term outdoors and the feloow Old Gits Black Leb was outdoor light dep :yep:    

You got to smell it to see what im saying ,  its so different ,  the fellow Old Git like myself says 100% its a keeper in the garden.    

You need to have a bash at it mate ,  i got no idea how she will take the weather as last years was light dep too ,  only one way to find out ... get your grow on :george:

• Like 3

Good to hear mate :realcool: and I'm glad you liking them both, unfortunately no purple/pink Shaman but they do look nice!

Black Lebanon is kinda creating its own cult following, it is a shame I don't have a guerrilla spot anymore, grown around 13-14 years outdoors at several locations but a lot of new recreational areas for walking/mountain biking completely messed up the opportunity to grow guerrilla... and the Netherlands is already pretty crowded so finding new ones is just difficult..

I just focus on indoors instead, too much to do anyway lol but I love to see what you guys are doing with them, I'll give some love to the breeder ;-)

Keep the nice pics coming mate :thumsup:

• Like 4

@Antonio_DutchPassion

Update time folks :yep:

The colder nights are working their magic and the colours are emerging :wub:

Despite the neglect and lack of love .... its coming along and i think i will score something if they wethaer dont get to them :yep:

See how we go !!

Dutch Passion   Shaman   -   colouring up  :wub: ,  smells emerging a tiny bit more but still easily garden safe :yep:

large_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPG

Dutch Passion    Auto Euforia  -     Shes getting loud !!!!  :yep:       

Despite being on the floor for 10 days due to high winds and me not being here ... she seems happy enough lol 

large_054.JPGlarge_055.JPGlarge_056.JPGlarge_057.JPGlarge_058.JPG

Dutch Passion  /  SSSC    Black Leb      Colouring up  ,  perfuming ramping up  , filling out & up at a steady pace.     I luvs her :wub:

Praying she handles the weather as never went full term outdoors before only light dep.  

We shall see !!

large_044.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_046.JPGlarge_047.JPG

• Like 7

On 09/10/2023 at 11:24 PM, geo1 said:

That Euforia is top notch. I'm running at least 10 next year. I miss them

Cheers mucker :george:      The Euforia is by FAR the loudest auto i have ever run and shes pretty hardy with a rather nice pokey effect :yep:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

:rockon:

Yeah man ,  we are slowly getting there :yep:      

Another few weeks on the Black Leb ,   prob 3 to 4 wks on the Euforia and will look at the Shaman saturday ... prob go another week to make sure shes well cooked :george:

Not a trace of rot ... so far and not speaking too soon mate as we due almost 0* next few days and cold nights are coming .... we shall see mate.

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

Missed out this for a while , your arrival looking very tasty,  the autumnal colours looking fruity , that black leb is on point!

.tastey tastey! 

46 minutes ago, B-real said:

Missed out this for a while , your arrival looking very tasty,  the autumnal colours looking fruity , that black leb is on point!

.tastey tastey! 

Cheers man ,   yeah the colours are coming  :wub:     

The Black Leb is by far the most .... unique bit of herb i have grown to date ,  from smell to taste the only way i can describe it is unique mate.  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1

So its with heavy heart i type this and sadly the girls are suffering with the shit weather and being so far on :wallbash:

Sadly the Shaman copped for the dreaded rot and as i want as much as poss for meds as not smoking .... i scalped her !!

All mains & largr lowers all taken.    She was so big & dense ... it was only a matter of time sadly.

As a garden girl shes wonderful !!    Almost no odour  ,  huge vigour & vitality and a nice open structure but very dense structure to the nuggets.

I will be keeping her in the garden for time to come and looking forward to seeing how she handle s anice warm summer :yep:

Even though she got caught with rot ... i got zero complaints as she was so far on and i was pushing her plus the wet weather been relentless.

Still got LOTS cooking on her !!    Shes offered a huge bounty with almost no input and as a GG girl i reckon she could be huge .... got some BIG pot potential :wub:

The Shaman -

large_023.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_036.JPG

• Like 3

DP Auto Euforia    -  i only got myself to blame !!

I copped for 2 buds mid height that got rot ..... i placed her too close to the wooden fence and restricted the air flow :wallbash:

So i want as much as poss this year to make meds and as such i have taken the tops & larger stuff off ,  well within her window of opportunity but i wanted some amber but i would rather have something than get nothing !!   So shes been cropped.

I have left lots on to cook out :yep:

Euforia auto -

large_065.JPGlarge_066.JPGlarge_067.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_070.JPGlarge_071.JPG

• Like 4

DP  Black Leb :wub:  

I gave in and took the tops & larger stuff ... would rather have it than lose it :yep:  

Taken her big dense buds in the window of opportunity as wasnt going to gamble her !  

I have left plenty on to carry on cooking :george:

Just a fuckin awesome girl :wub:      This will be in the garden for as long time to come :george:       My own and the fellow old gits gardens too !!

Black Leb -

large_056.JPGlarge_057.JPGlarge_058.JPGlarge_064.JPGlarge_060.JPGlarge_059.JPGlarge_080.JPG

• Like 4

All good things must come to an end right...:punk:

Plants looking really nice, shame about the bad weather and the rot issues, almost nothing you can do about it when it becomes quite wet and a bit too cold.

Best things would be to give them a shelter as well as some good airflow with the help of a fan or something like that.

Anyway, was very nice to follow you again mate, I'm glad you've had solid results with at least some of the beans that we send your way.

And to be honest, they all look nice but the Black Leb steals the show.. :wub:

Looking forward to the feedback once they are ready to be tested, good luck with the last bits and see you later :smoke:

• Like 1