Dutch Passion Garden Offerings '23

OldFord

Hi folks ,  a few updates on the DP garden offeirngs :yep:    

Everything seems very happy & healthy and moving along nicely.     

I have a few pics to add from fellow Old Git Growers  Collective too ,  just some plants i passed on to other Old gits to get their grow on in the garden :wub:

DP Shaman -    Very Very happy & healthy  ,  bounced back well after being manhandled and is shaping up quite nicely ,  odour wise the damp weather has subdues her , in the heat shes quite a heavy fruity pleasant smell thats staying local of now !  

large_057.JPGlarge_058.JPGlarge_059.JPG

DP Euforia auto     &   DP  Black Leb    -   Again very happy and healthy but still a babies  :wub:       

large_103.JPGlarge_104.JPGlarge_101.JPGlarge_102.JPG

A few pics of the fellow Old Gits  Dutch Passion plants  -    

DP Auto Euforia   0   looks happy & healthy and kicking uo a stink by allaccounts :george:  

large_021.JPGlarge_022.JPGlarge_049.JPGlarge_017.JPG

• Like 4

Weekly update from me buys ,   just a few pics and a pic i was awaiting  !

First up  ,   im a huge fan of Black Lebanon  -  the never exoerienced colours / perfume and scents like this girl offered :wub:      Unique in every way !  

My plant is a youngster,  structure wise its playing out much like the last grow ,  shes just beginning to colour up :wub:

A fellow Old Git Grower had a rather nicely structured girl, thats just beginning to show her colours and lady bits :yep:

large_076.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_010.JPGlarge_011.JPGlarge_012.JPG

DP Auto  Euforia      Still a youngster , coming on well and seem happy.

large_013.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_015.JPG

More soon folks

• Like 4

Hi folks,   just a few quick snaps and words on the DP Shaman in the garden  - 

Shes smashing it :thumsup:     Looks happy & healthy ,  been manhandled over recent weeks and looks ready to get her lady bits out :wub:

Shes emitting a deep indica humm ,  a tad fruity on the nose up close but more humm than chem honk ,  a garden growers friend so far.  

Here she is looking happy & healthy and just starting to show. 

large_012.JPGlarge_013.JPG

• Like 4

Both varieties seem to thrive in your garden(s) mate! :thumsup:

Going to be a nice show now with the flowers hopefully appearing soon! :realcool:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

A few updates folks :yep:

First up  .... DP's Auto Euforia  grown in a garden by a feloow Novice Old Git  -

This is what happens when you leave a novice gardener to crack on ,  and one that takes you at your word ... literally lol

I told the fellow Old Git to remove any fans blocking light or air flow to ensure the plants copes with the shit weather ...... so he gave it a No.1 short back and sides lol 

large_003.JPG 

A fellow Old Gits first grow outdoors  -  growing a firm fav of mine -  SSSC  /  DP   Black Lebanon.    If you have not tried it ... i highly recommend you try as its unique :george:

large_026.JPGlarge_027.JPG

My own Garden Girls   -  

A late plant out  DP Auto Euforia     -  quite poss the hardest hitting auto i have sampled and also one of the LOUDEST  lol       Well worth the effort :yep:

large_133.JPGlarge_132.JPGlarge_128.JPGlarge_129.JPGlarge_130.JPGlarge_131.JPG

My own  DP  Black  Lebanon  -   i got jealous of my fellow Old Gits ,  so i had to get one out in the garden !     A late plant out and looking forward to the colour show upcoming :yep:

large_063.JPGlarge_064.JPGlarge_066.JPG

My own  DP   Shaman  -  getting bigger by the week ,  very happy & healthy and just showing her lady bits :george:

large_054.JPGlarge_055.JPGlarge_056.JPGlarge_057.JPGlarge_058.JPG

• Like 8

Chunky plant still! :thumsup:

Rest of the ladies is looking tip-top mate :george: Really looking forward to the next few weeks when the buds start to appear... keep them pics coming!

A quick update i got from a fellow Old git  -  

SSSC / DP  Black Lebanon  -  i hope my own turns out like this again !

large_003.JPGlarge_004.JPGlarge_005.JPGlarge_006.JPG

• Like 6

Update time - 

SSSC /  Dutch Passion  Black Leb

large_029.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_040.JPG

Dutch Passio  Euforia  auto -

large_057.JPGlarge_058.JPGlarge_059.JPGlarge_060.JPG

Dutch Passio   Shaman -

large_022.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPG

• Like 4

Stunning is the Black Lebanon mate! :wub:

And the Shaman looks very promising as well, going to be huge tops! :naughty:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

Stunning is the Black Lebanon mate! :wub:

And the Shaman looks very promising as well, going to be huge tops! :naughty:

By far the best DP offering i have ran is the Black Leb ,  this is the 3rd season i think  , last years was stunning :wub: 

Such a unique perfume ... just not like herb !     Colours are incredible and the terp profile is utterly unique & beautiful :wub:

I have all the fellow Old Gits growing them out this year  , some also got the auto Euforia, some the shaman , and 2 had the Auto Forbidden Cherry - still chasing pics on those.  

Very happy with the DP stuff the old gits have produced this season !!     Just hoping my own Black Leb turns into a super model too :)

The Shaman should be a real nice sight when she fills out :yep:

• Like 2

Updates folks ,    pics in from fellow Old Gits and looking pretty good despite shitty season so far.  

Fellow old gits 

SSSC  /  DP   Black Leb

large_012.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_015.JPG

My own -  DP  Eforia  auto          late plant out.

large_106.JPGlarge_105.JPGlarge_107.JPGlarge_108.JPGlarge_109.JPG

My own   DP  Shaman

large_051.JPGlarge_053.JPGlarge_054.JPGlarge_055.JPGlarge_057.JPGlarge_058.JPG

My own    SSSC /   DP   Black  Leb

large_071.JPGlarge_072.JPGlarge_073.JPGlarge_074.JPGlarge_075.JPG

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

A few updates on the Dutch Passion garden girls :yep:

Shaman

Coming along very nicely and the farthest ahead of all the fems ,  she was 2nd out the gate to kick off.

Looking happy & healthy ,  almost no odour unless you rub her up :yep:       Got softer fruity and funk when handled , earthy too. 

Looking pretty happy despite a season of neglect , poor weather and pretty much be unloved ,  impressed with her so far :yep:

large_057.JPGlarge_070.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_067.JPGlarge_059.JPGlarge_066.JPGlarge_064.JPGlarge_060.JPGlarge_063.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_058.JPG

• Like 7

Dutch Passion    Auto   Euforia   

Getting into her groove now,  pretty happy & content looking for a neglected unloved auto ,    quite late plant out.  

Prob the loudest auto i have run and a heavy hitter ,   shes now getting her scent on and getting louder :wub:

Sorry for shit pics,   i cant move the pots about and got no help today ,  will get decent pics as she fills out :yep:

large_071.JPGlarge_072.JPGlarge_073.JPGlarge_074.JPGlarge_075.JPGlarge_076.JPGlarge_077.JPGlarge_078.JPGlarge_079.JPG

• Like 5

DP   Black Leb

Black Leb soing its thing and colouring up :wub:       Getting that familiar perfume coming on too :wub:

Not been manipulated or mangandled ,  au natural and so looking forward to having a good jars worth :wub:

large_111.JPGlarge_112.JPGlarge_113.JPGlarge_114.JPGlarge_115.JPGlarge_116.JPGlarge_117.JPGlarge_119.JPG

• Like 5