Dutch Passion Garden Offerings '23

OldFord

Hi guys,   a late addition to the party :yep:        

I have been struggling to load pics like a few of you ,  hopefully now sorted :george:

I had a few of DP's bits out in the garden courtesy of Antonio ,  sadly i been struggling with one or two , mainly slug munched autos and a fem i couldnt get going.   

At present i have Shaman fem  ,    Euforia auto ,  Forbidden Cherry auto.   

Anyway ,  this is how we stand at the mo ,  i have a Shaman thats just been potted up into 30 ltrs and topped ,  shes very fruity smelling and seems very happy. 

large_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPG

I will get pics up of the autos in the next few days.     Also working on the other fem i struggled with , updates soon.  

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

The Shaman is flying along !!!        Very happy with them ,  a real deep & pronounced indica hum going on !!!    Loud !   

A slight sweet fruity undertone but mainly just a big deep funk aroma and i love it :george:

I spread the love with these beans around the pensioners in the group and have some pics coming as well as my own.  

Now DP state on their site thats shes a heavy sativa leaner ..... Hmmm im glad i got a fuul on fat indica leaner  :yep:

My own -  

large_018.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_022.JPG

I did have some DP Auto Forbidden Cherry but they got totally slug munched :wallbash:       Sadly i spread the bean love on these and have none left to replace them.    

So i got the trusty DP Auto Euforia out :yep:        Last years run of this was EPIC ,  i had one totally slug munched to a stump out on the GG plot  ,  i brought i home for some love and she bounced back to become a monster of an auto !     BY FAR the loudest auto i have ever run !    GARDEN GROW this auto with caution & balls lol     She is loud !

However ... she is a heavy smoke :yep:     A real old skool funky skunky vibe and heavy hitter for an auto.   Impressive.       My little auto 

large_060.JPGlarge_061.JPG

I want to add this on here as its under the Dutch Passion family now  -      

Super Sativa Seed Club /  DP   -  Black Lebanon !        I ran this last year in light dep and all i can say is WOW !!!!

It was the most unique cultivar i have ever grown !    A viisiual delight  -  a total array of colours,  a unique perfume aroma ,   supermodel looks  and body builder structure .... just WOW

Everyone i passed it too loved it !    It hit hard & fast , a real black hash effect but a real fruity / zesty / sweet / ... just a real strange taste but really nice ,  guys im struggling to describe both the taste and aroma  ...nothing i have ever sampled / grown or seen prior to this ,  just a wonderful plant.    So much so ... its back lol 

large_062.JPGlarge_063.JPG

I am trying to get back 1 of the Auto Forbidden Cherry's as its only fair to run it on here ,  if not i can get pics & updates but i wont have grown it ... just to be clear :george:

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 6

Update -   the fem i couldnt get going  -   The little  Shamen   ... lives ,   i assumed it wasnt coming through and had my brother put the put behind the workshop ,   he was round there today and said it has came up and growing :george:        Will get pics soon. 

• Like 4

Hi mate, cool to see these ladies are even more sturdy than you thought! :realcool:

Sad to hear about the Auto Forbidden Cherry, that would have been a great cultivar for you to show! So terpy, I'm sure you would have loved it!

Good luck with these, hope the Shaman turns out to become a real Queen :bong:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

Hi mate, cool to see these ladies are even more sturdy than you thought! :realcool:

Sad to hear about the Auto Forbidden Cherry, that would have been a great cultivar for you to show! So terpy, I'm sure you would have loved it!

Good luck with these, hope the Shaman turns out to become a real Queen :bong:

Cheers mate :yep:      The Shamans are beasts !!       By far the stockiest & stinkiest i have out ,  big hopes for them :george:

I should be getting a Forbidden Cherry back this week ,  i spread the other 2 between other growers in the pensioners group ,  one of the ladies will drop it off for me :yep:

The write up and seeing the pics got me very keen ,  so i got one on its way back here :george:

Was discussing you Blueberry on another thread today ,  will be having a play in the new place next season !   

• Like 2

That's great news! You will definitely like her and hit me up for next year, you know where to find me mate! :thumsup:

• Like 1

A few snaps of some of the Dutch Passion bits i passed on to other members of the Old Gits Growing Group lol    

A little Shaman ,  just getting into its stride :yep:

large_008.JPG

A Euforia auto  ,  getting well into its groove and colouring up  :george:

large_009.JPG

The grower , a little old lady ,  is on their first ever grow outdoors :yep:              I will be trying to visit her in next few weeks to sort out any issues and keep them on track.   

• Like 4

The Shaman  -   Well shes bounced back after a good seeing too lol    

She was manhandled  , roughed up ,  her gits snapped off ,  generally given and good old fashioned roughing .... a wk later and shes happy as ever :yep:

She was badly light blocked , not any more ,   seems to be on point ,  ultra happy & healthy :yep:     Should  produce a night girl at the end of the journey :george:

large_022.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPG

More soon 

• Like 6

The Shaman is looking great mate! :thumsup: Going to be rough to keep her saturated in that pot when she becomes even bigger!

Going to be fine specimen for sure, hope she turns purple/pinkish in a month/1,5.

Btw, that old lady doing quite well too! Cool to see first timers doing pretty good for themselves (with a little help of you ofc:realcool:)

Keep it up man :rockon:

• Like 2

Lovely stuff, mate :) I wish the missus hadn't made me clear our jungle garden; I have no cover whatsoever now for anything outdoors. I'll enoy yours :D 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Lovely stuff, mate :) I wish the missus hadn't made me clear our jungle garden; I have no cover whatsoever now for anything outdoors. I'll enoy yours :D 

Clear the offending stuff ,   plant Bamboo is a big ass pot ,  bring it on and divide it :yep:     

Bamboo grows rapidly !!!    I have black , silver , green , yellow ... it makes for awesome plant camouflage ,   can hide lots ,  sounds awesome rustling in the wind and keeps the eyes away from what you got behind them :george:       

Grow sweet pea ,  honeysuckle  ,  passion flower ,  all climbers will grow in & through the bamboo happily and add a really nice perfume in morning & night.    

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gaijin said:

I'm sure you can find a lil spot to hide 1 bro lol

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Revive said:

I'm sure you can find a lil spot to hide 1 bro lol

Perfect situation for 90% of Sweets autos ,   SeedStockers Auto Gorilla glue ,  Candy Dawg  ,  RGSC aupt Mazar ,  Gelato  ...... all stay very squat and under the radar :yep:

Always a spot for a likkle tree :george:        

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

The Shaman is looking great mate! :thumsup: Going to be rough to keep her saturated in that pot when she becomes even bigger!

Going to be fine specimen for sure, hope she turns purple/pinkish in a month/1,5.

Btw, that old lady doing quite well too! Cool to see first timers doing pretty good for themselves (with a little help of you ofc:realcool:)

Keep it up man :rockon:

Cheers mate ,  shes responding to the input very nicely :yep:        I will be ok mate as im in my hay medium and got it down to a fine art :yep:     

Yeah the Old girls plants seem to be coming along ,  shes getting well into the garden girls .... can see a convert for sure ,  summer outdoors and winter indoors :george:

All for spreading the bean love and getting more people into the garden growing !      

• Like 3