Barneys Farm Runtz Auto Grow Diary

Falcore

5 hours ago, handysmoker said:

Looking good to me :hippy:

sorry it seems to have done a double post :mellow:

its ok when i was using my phone to reply i think i did it 3 or 4 times lol now i only tend to use firefox on here now faster than chrome anyway lol

Alan :hippy:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

i know this update is a bit late ive had some issues on at home lol

also had a accident with one of my girls. was altering the light and somehow it fell and chopped one of the stems off i was GUTTED! to say the least. she does looks like she has bounced back nicely though :)

been keeping on top of the watering, as there VERY thirsty, im having to water nearly every day now which i think is a good sign?

LOOK at  the size of the drinking straw on them lol

anyway everything seems healthy, explosive growth again not much more i can say at the moment apart from i cant wait haha

Alan

large.15-06-23-1.jpglarge.15-06-23-2.jpglarge.15-06-23-3.jpglarge.15-06-23-4.jpglarge.15-06-23-5.jpg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Lubdub said:

Nice looking plants there bud :smoke:

Thank you :)

ive tried my best, total novice so im learning as i go lol

Alan

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys i know i have not posted in a while, dont panic im not dead just been dealing with some real life shit at the moment.

a update is on the way stand by

Alan

so here it is,

the long awaited update.

well to start off they have taken over the whole tent, like i said im a total novice so im learning along my journey.

buds are growing nicely and trichome production is looking good ( i think )

a few concerns though which i need help, i know ive had alot on my plate with home life and not been able to put my 100% into these girls but im doing my best, leaves seem to be going a light green/ yellowing and developing a 'brown' spot on them

advice is much appriciated and sorry again for not posting ive had alot on my mind....

anyway enough of me waffling on here are some pictures.

thanks for taking the time to read this

Alan

large.08-07-23-1.jpglarge.08-07-23-2.jpglarge.08-07-23-3.jpglarge.08-07-23-4.jpglarge.08-07-23-5.jpg

• Like 3

The girls will have a habit to take over the tent, especially with us newbies, till we learn ..... your girls are looking nice don't really see any issues :)

• Like 1
Just now, handysmoker said:

The girls will have a habit to take over the tent, especially with us newbies, till we learn ..... your girls are looking nice don't really see any issues :)

thank you, so basically dont panic yet?. ive added some liquid seaweed to my last feed to see if they need more potassium, only time will tell,

how long do you think they have left before harvest? ive bought a jewlers loupe but dont really know when to harvest

thanks in advance

Alan

I think you still have plenty of time till you need to think harvest.

When those itty bitty little mushroom looking things have mostly turned milky (not the ones on the leaves), you can harvest, or you can let them turn amber for a different high, this is my basic knowledge :)

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Falcore said:

how long do you think they have left before harvest?

I’d say they have at least 3 weeks still to go(quite possibly more),

but keep posting photos of them as they progress and we’ll be able to get you harvesting at the ideal point for you :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

I’d say they have at least 3 weeks still to go(quite possibly more),

but keep posting photos of them as they progress and we’ll be able to get you harvesting at the ideal point for you :) 

Atb

1 hour ago, handysmoker said:

I think you still have plenty of time till you need to think harvest.

When those itty bitty little mushroom looking things have mostly turned milky (not the ones on the leaves), you can harvest, or you can let them turn amber for a different high, this is my basic knowledge :)

thank you guys you have been really supportive in my journey, thank you, when i learn to extract remind me to send you some in the post ;)

Alan

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Seeing you have some success is reward enough for us :hug:

Atb

thanks grow bro :) im learning alot along the way, my second one i will be more focused

Alan

• Like 2