Barneys Farm Runtz Auto Grow Diary

Falcore

13 minutes ago, Falcore said:

should i turn my viparspectra up to 75% now is this the 'Veg' stage?

I left mine one at 50% for a while and drop the lights to about 10" and wait till the plants are a bit taller.

• Like 2
Just now, handysmoker said:

I left mine one at 50% for a while and drop the lights to about 10" and wait till the plants are a bit taller.

ok ill leave it at 50% for the time being :)

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Falcore said:

ok ill leave it at 50% for the time being :)

After checking, i switched to 75% on day 26.

• Like 1
On 23/05/2023 at 7:03 PM, Falcore said:

ok i need to ask something my MRS said can i put one of the cucmber seedlings into my tent to experiment which takes off better, is this a issue with my girls or is this ok? i know fucking random lol:wallbash:

thanks

Alan

You can grow what you want in your tent ... I hear fresh Saffron is a good moneymaker, restaurants pay good money per gram.

Give your missus a tent of her own   :hippy:

• Like 2

hey @Falcore just to let you know ive grown BF runtz auto a couple of times

I had my biggest ever yield on a plant - almost 9z of rock-hard dense nice smelling goodness

its a nice strain

mystic

• Like 3
22 hours ago, mysticriver said:

hey @Falcore just to let you know ive grown BF runtz auto a couple of times

I had my biggest ever yield on a plant - almost 9z of rock-hard dense nice smelling goodness

its a nice strain

mystic

wow 9z ?! nice cant wait until they have finished, i got 3 x BF runtz left and 6 x BF strawberry Cheesecake to go at :)

i went mad on buying seeds lol

Alan

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Falcore said:

nice cant wait until they have finished

that one WAS an exception tho' - think the average was more like 5 - 6z/plant

mystic

• Like 2
On 30/05/2023 at 9:50 AM, handysmoker said:

You can grow what you want in your tent ... I hear fresh Saffron is a good moneymaker, restaurants pay good money per gram.

Give your missus a tent of her own   :hippy:

+1 this. My gran knew I had grow kit when I gave her fresh saffron lol

• Like 3
7 hours ago, blerie420 said:

+1 this. My gran knew I had grow kit when I gave her fresh saffron lol

OMG this is how i could introduce indoor growing to my mum, another growspace at my mums lol

how would i grow saffron ? same kinda conditions?

Thanks in advance

alan

• Like 1
8 hours ago, mysticriver said:

that one WAS an exception tho' - think the average was more like 5 - 6z/plant

mystic

still. 5-6 is still a good yield per plant, if i get 5 per plant ill be happy :)

Alan

• Like 2

@Falcore she only knew because it was the dead of winter and the stuff I had was fresh fresh! lol

Her words "well it's better than a cannabis farm I suppose" me giving her the nervous eye... hahaha.

It is totally doable in the UK any way as It's effectively just a crocus plant, I was just impatient and wanted to bloom them asap when it was November. 

Don't get ahead of yourself though, saffron per gram is approximately 15 separate plants, but @handysmoker is right, get it into the right hands and it'll give you a nice bit of change. Mine were totally Percy though lol

• Like 2

Just wanna clarify those 15 plants it took me to yield a gram of semi dried saffron, were re-plants from my grans garden. They had a couple of years under their belt and were at a really vigorous stage of their life. Don't get your hopes up on newbies

• Like 1

SO ive started my hand at LST, taller one, looks like she responded well as shes point back towards the light. as i said im total newbie, update will be soon anyway so you lot can see what a mess i might have made lol

the excitement lol

pics will follow soon

Alan

• Like 3

Hey Guys,

Another update is in, this time with my hand at LST, 1 of the plants has really grown so ive done more LST on that one. the other 2 are quite bushy hopfully they start stretching soon? so i might just let those do there thing? what do you guys think i should do?

as ive LST one of the plants, will i have to support it when it starts to pack on weight?

other than than i think the plants are in good health if ive done anything wrong or could advise my on if ive done too much or not enough? ive tried to keep the canopy a even level

ive just done a little more LST on the bottom photo

thanks in advance

Alan

pics of the progress :)

large.runtz0506231.jpglarge.runtz0506232.jpglarge.runtz0506233.jpglarge.runtz0506234.jpglarge.runtz050623LST.jpg

• Like 1