Brock’s BSM Grow Diary

5Lip

large.B01F3555-082D-4DF8-B0E3-21D7324A1151.jpeg

I’m excited for this one. The plan is to grow using my normal routine alongside my normal strain (Fastbuds Stawdawg) and see how it goes.  For information I’m growing from a ‘room in a shed’ using 2 mars hydro 600 led lights 24/7 an oversized extraction fan small heat mat and InkBird controlled temp controlled 25 degrees. I’m growing in 60/40 plant magic soil supreme & coco and I’m going to change my feed to shogun samurai for this grow (having used Old Timers for the past few years) I still very much consider myself as a beginner grower so would always appreciate advice from those more experienced than me at any points along the road.

• Like 8

32 degrees in the grow room today - any tips for keeping the temps down (I tried freezing a 5l water container yesterday but it didn't seem to do anything)

• Like 1

Turn your light down and move it closer so you maintain the same level of intensity. 

Turn your extractor up. 

Make sure you're pulling air from the very top of the tent. 

Put in an active air intake or a bigger passive one. 

Move your temperature probe to a cooler part of the tent lol

• Like 7
Just now, MindSoup said:

Turn your light down and move it closer so you maintain the same level of intensity. 

Any lower and i'll be grilling my market leader (cola)

Turn your extractor up. 

Not adjustable unfortunately

Make sure you're pulling air from the very top of the tent. 

Check

Put in an active air intake or a bigger passive one. 

Just about to hook up my 'dry' tent so perhaps this may help with air flow

Move your temperature probe to a cooler part of the tent lol

great shout! :P

Edited by 5Lip
  • Like 4
42 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Don't know who this brock guy is :g: I am following along if you don't mind :cheers:

He is a hologram, now you see him now you dont lol

• Like 3
Just now, Revive said:

He is a hologram, now you see him now you dont lol

Darn missed him again :doh:

Any way here a little tip for my auto's never leave them thirsty they really can drink a lot compared to a lot of other strains & if its possible to reduce the hours of light towards the end of flowering do it. This will increase the active THC in your final buds with all auto strains. 

Edited by brock1
  • Like 6

@brock1 would you recommend reducing the light with all of the autos ie. Bsm, hazeberry gum, SHD X ge, SHD X auto ultimate and SHD X bbg??

• Like 1