old classic sensi strains

badbillybob

large.F0F9A93D-20EC-422F-8AAC-67B5F3D816F0.jpeglarge.78E1DAB8-CE2C-4FD0-BAC8-D45BD0F5B09D.jpeglarge.9FFEC841-5BB7-4B0D-A179-15D6DF78DC8A.jpeglarge.3AD74118-7689-476E-B438-FC4FB89344B2.jpegBristol Black Kush (clone only) mid 90's

Sensi Seeds / Hindu Kush

named after its unusual sativa-like characteristics and vigorous growth pattern with full-blown indica knockout high. 

Very special and very very rare.

from a breeding standpoint, it sorts out the best of any finicky strains whilst passing on a strong structure, vigour and yield whilst holding any terps from the receiver and adding its own loud terps 

:yep:

• Like 6

wish you would stop showing me pics of that Bristol black kush it makes me ill lol

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 2

You should see the Z cross I just made with her outstanding a lot more crosses in the pipeline in the future 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Unc Flawless said:

large.F0F9A93D-20EC-422F-8AAC-67B5F3D816F0.jpeglarge.78E1DAB8-CE2C-4FD0-BAC8-D45BD0F5B09D.jpeglarge.9FFEC841-5BB7-4B0D-A179-15D6DF78DC8A.jpeglarge.3AD74118-7689-476E-B438-FC4FB89344B2.jpegBristol Black Kush (clone only) mid 90's

Sensi Seeds / Hindu Kush

2 hours ago, Unc Flawless said:

named after its unusual sativa-like characteristics and vigorous growth pattern with full-blown indica knockout high. 

Very special and very very rare.

from a breeding standpoint, it sorts out the best of any finicky strains whilst passing on a strong structure, vigour and yield whilst holding any terps from the receiver and adding its own loud terps 

:yep:

*sport pheno   

Named after typo 

Sounds like a Audi RS6 lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/05/2023 at 9:52 AM, badbillybob said:

anyone grown out some of the old classics from sensi lately.

you know, stuff likem #1 , supersunk, afghani#1, shiva  etc

im reminiscing here and just wondering how it stacks up.

im sure there are better varieties but im just looking for some old skool skunk....,

anyone?

How's it going mate did you find any skunk I'm looking now I used to have some lovely skunk back in the day I even managed to get hold of some cuts smelt of pure body odor I'd love to have that these days.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

How's it going mate did you find any skunk I'm looking now I used to have some lovely skunk back in the day I even managed to get hold of some cuts smelt of pure body odor I'd love to have that these days.

no mate, my rooms been empty for months now im sad to say

On 18/05/2023 at 3:17 PM, Cajafiesta said:

have not, but I did send in a Deep Chunk filial continuation to subs. It’s definitely not a sensi deal, but might fit into the idea of what you’re looking for.

I picked up a pack of Deep Chunk F5 in the recent BOGOF subbies offer. Interesting info!

I purchased a pack of Guerrilla's Gusto from Sensi recently. An "old school" outdoor strain?

22 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Oh yes..that sweaty smell...Definitely remember that- sweaty, but not unpleasantly so. Slightly 'Meaty' .

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

no mate, my rooms been empty for months now im sad to say

I'm sorry to hear that . Only positive {hollow laugh} is a lowered electric bill.

Your skills will still be there, no one can take those away from you.

Sometimes life circumstances get in the way- Hope you can start up again soon. 

• Like 3

Skunk #1 I grew a couple of years ago. Biggest buds I’ve grown, but not like the old school stuff. My mate loves it and is still growing it from cuts I gave him.

I didn’t find it particularly potent.

large.E9CBBC81-DF39-467F-847A-21B3B2B7020E.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Oakapple said:

Oh yes..that sweaty smell...Definitely remember that- sweaty, but not unpleasantly so. Slightly 'Meaty' .

pure BO mate absolutely reeked the room out I had no filter at the time lol Love to smoke that now and see what it's like again