greengrocer93 going for gold

greengrocer93

Looking good bro.

Can't hype real gorilla seeds enough I 've been following panik and the team and growing there strains for years they always come through!!!!!!

• Like 3

@greengrocer93 second that bro. I'm gonna amend the site over winter to really maximise them. 

I've found using tyres served us well, but it's effectively just a big pot with the ground being the way it is, no room to let the roots bore down (bigger roots bigger shoots and that) and they got a little hungry towards the end, so this new patch being basically a giant bed, I think I'll be in for more of a result and really doing the strains justice.

Saying that, with me mentioning rot on one FLC... I think that may have been cos she was hungry ya know. When I've run stuff previously and it's got hungry it gets very sickly outside so makes sense

• Like 1

@blerie420 yh your right mate they are a hungry plant but I like this about them as u can get a real clean smoke if u go easy on the second dressing leaving u with glowing yellow leaves and hollow stems just what u want come harvest 

Also is a great smoke straight from the dry room flavour really comes through on it and the one I pictuered this year was a real gassy pheno and is curing up a treat for crimbo!

• Like 6

So I just wanted to say been a challenging one this year no doubt about that but I'm home and dry know finally no more water trips untill next year and it begins again lol

• Like 4

Great report on the FLC bruv. I bagged me a twelve pack already … but reading this gives me even more confidence in them as your not the first to give them a high report 

Only jus noticed this thread Grocer. Great work 

Erb

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Erbman T said:

Great report on the FLC bruv. I bagged me a twelve pack already … but reading this gives me even more confidence in them as your not the first to give them a high report 

Only jus noticed this thread Grocer. Great work 

Erb

My guy . u will love them and in your hands you will smash it all the best bro hope u have  a good crimbo :cowboy:

• Like 2