greengrocer93 going for gold

greengrocer93

The plots looking pretty healthy too ,  nicely spaced girls for airflow :yep:       The pcp is certainly stocky enough to take the weight of some good sixed tops , a pretty chunky girl.

I wasnt around and missed topping mines til late ,  so the tops were pretty tight ,   shes slowly opening up ,  i dont want to force her as shes 1wk in on light dep  ... dont want no dramas lol   

i can keep splaying her slowly  as she flowers and avoid her throwing a hissy fit lol        

• Like 2

@OldFordim sure your pcp and other ladies will be beautiful as normal no matter what happens, can't wait to see them in flower this weather this year is looking great as long as us gg can provide enough water that is we should all be in for treat If the season ends as good as it's started,garden plants with full tlc will produce a serious quality this year

:bong:

• Like 2

Just now, greengrocer93 said:

@OldFordim sure your pcp and other ladies will be beautiful as normal no matter what happens, can't wait to see them in flower this weather this year is looking great as long as us gg can provide enough water that is we should all be in for treat If the season ends as good as it's started,garden plants with full tlc will produce a serious quality this year

:bong:

Yeah it’s looking to be a decent season so far and the plants when kept wet enough lol  will thrive for sure.   
My girls are happy for now but it will become a shit show lol     Kind of forced neglect -  but I would regret not growing even if it is neglected lol 

This year  I get what I get , will be grateful for it :yep:   

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, OldFord said:

but I would regret not growing even if it is neglected lol 

Same,I can't help it no matter what happens I have to have something growing around me love watching them grow love the chasing the different phenos, flavors and smoking them :skin_up:Good clean uk green

• Like 2

Water runs :pitchfork:Been keeping me on my toes this year, another one Friday about 100 to 125 ltr per week no matter what it takes

They a being fed cannazyme,root juice,gws

large.IMG_20230627_044032_498.jpg

• Like 5

Never fun being a water donkey mate ,  but its results driven :yep:       Just keep em happy and they will reward you :george:     

Big up all the water donkeys :wub:     Hard graft does indeed reward :yep:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi lads hope all good, couple pics of the rgsc strains there are all flying along and as u already now they are plug and play strains I don't worry about them they always do there job!!!! The flc are chest hieght same as the super 61 and will be all tied by the 10th  been so busy with work and family so sorry for the late updates they all still have the same in there water root juice, cannazyme,gws will update next week here are the ladies

Flc

Super 61

large.IMG_20230708_042650_862.jpglarge.IMG_20230708_042729_900.jpglarge.IMG_20230708_042933_098.jpglarge.IMG_20230708_043020_539.jpglarge.IMG_20230708_042933_098.jpglarge.IMG_20230708_043020_539.jpg

• Like 11

• 1 month later...

@panik

Sorry mate been a nightmare this year but I have some pictures here for use all, flc are still my favorite strain from rgsc and one of there new best creations can't wait to see what is next I have three flc out three super 61 out and a Pink cherry pie in the garden and one at my pals garden I only have pictures of the flc this year one flowered about two weeks before the other here they are flc not long for them :cowboy:

Here she is the one the only     (FLC)

large.IMG_20230903_055115_321.jpglarge.IMG_20230903_055100_704.jpglarge.IMG_20230903_055048_813.jpglarge.IMG_20230903_055044_175.jpg

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...

Hi people hope u all doing well, here is my flc fully cooked no rot absolutely stinks and indoor quality u can't gor wrong I have grown alot of plants gg style she is one of the best strains I've ever grown hands down just for quality alone the pictures do not do this strain justice u can smell her before u will ever see her lol

All round amazing strain great high there is nothing bad to say about it, it will take something  very special to beat this for shore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:skin_up:

large.IMG_20230922_065426_228.jpglarge.IMG_20230922_065415_094.jpglarge.IMG_20230922_065409_114.jpglarge.IMG_20230922_065350_339.jpglarge.IMG_20230922_065337_334.jpg

@panik

• Like 12

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, blerie420 said:

Those are some banging looking buds, giving me proper penis envy about mine lol

Done well bro

Thank u very much mate 

• Like 3