greengrocer93 going for gold

greengrocer93

10 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

Cheers and you, hope your  blitzed :bong:

Yeah you know it, really gonna be spreading my seed far and wide this year, as as well as phenos , my experience of expression at different locations is another joyful hunt, 

Gonna be looking for keepers to bring back for next season and some breeding :yep:

Nice should keep u on your toes this season hope u smash it mate

• Like 1

Just a quick update all my rgsc strains have all germed within 48hrs will upload pics when there is life in next couple days

Peace greengrocer93

• Like 4

So guys quick update,

All my super#61 and flc are above ground now and all pcp will be up in couples days will take pics when the other ladies show there self atb

Greengrocer93

large.IMG_20230426_140959_739.jpg

• Like 5

So all germed only 3 pcp are still to come up but they are not far behind all are enjoying the sun

Super 61

Flc 

Pcp

large.IMG_20230429_123831_841.jpglarge.IMG_20230429_123822_143.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys been busy working and with the family so here is a update for use, all doing fine just one pcp seem to be growing wierd but all flying along now so here are the ladies today

Super 61

Flc

Pcp

large.IMG_20230514_102149_871.jpglarge.IMG_20230514_102131_290.jpglarge.IMG_20230514_101952_431.jpglarge.IMG_20230514_101938_787.jpglarge.IMG_20230514_102101_827.jpg

• Like 6

Hi everyone here are the ladies 7 days later had root juice and great white shark not long untill plant out now,

Some people probably thinking why I have not put them out yet but when u let  them creat a strong root ball and have been outside since they poped so when moving transplanting no stress, and once in the ground they will explode and compete with any earlie plant outs so here they are

Flc

Super 61

Pcp

Be safe gorillas greengrocer93

large.IMG_20230521_094657_181.jpglarge.IMG_20230521_094722_613.jpglarge.IMG_20230521_094733_038.jpg

• Like 7

Hi people update for use the ladies are flying along now and are going out on the 1st I've made a 25 ltr drum up of root juice and added some great white shark , when transplanted I will use mykoz,azos, great white shark for the bottom of everyhole and good water as it's been blazing down here no rain all week so will be needed for a no stress transplant, @panik these new pcp are nice uniform stocky indicas are a treat to grow the flc are three completely different phenos one is going to be a monster already over a foot tall and all the super #61 ain't far behind so these are easy going to be 6 to 7 footers here they are In order

Flc

Super 61

PCP

large.IMG_20230528_180305_229.jpglarge.IMG_20230528_180359_626.jpglarge.IMG_20230528_180518_298.jpg

• Like 9

Quick update to let u all know what's going on they are all out now but didn't have a camera with me to take pictures so will be back there next week to give them some water and make sure they settled in well,  but they are all looking amazing as usual!! Great work always from rgsc team ,And the flc this year have been crazy last year I started the same time same methods but my plants are nearly a ft taller then last year and have 6 more internodes I put one out knee height with 12 internodes last year half the size half the internodes and still got 6 oz of top shelf 1 and half oz mids and scrag so this year should be on track for double as they will be hand fed on a Wednesday and a Sunday depending on rain full , I use 6 x 25 ltr water drums with root juice,gws,and bio bizz booster 4 weeks into flower they all have had ground feed, fbb, seaweed, chicken pellets and will get pot ash beginning to mid August depending on strain so pics next week people stay safe out there :smokin:

Peace greengrocer93

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

Keep up the graft mate :)

Thanks mate much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing pics regarding your growth and final resting places

Hope your good

stig

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Stigofthedankt yh all good here mate thanks, will update with pics in the next couple of days but they are all doing really well thanks to this beautiful weather and the hand feeding they are all over 2 ft now apart from pcp I think there is about about 8 or 10 are waiste hight and I'm 6.2 so will be tieing everything down next visit,it's only the pcp I have out that have stayed really stocky none of them are over 2 ft but could still explode in flower

Stay safe mate greengrocer93

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi people hope u all well and u all smashing it and getting fit with them water trips lol, well sorry for late update but I have had the worst couple of months ever but soon to all change, all the girls are fine and are keeping me on my toes with the watering I will get individual pics for u all the rgsc strains are at the back of the plot, all above my waiste and are soaking up water like an olvpiss head with a can of k lol I have kept a pcp with fo the garden I will report this week and tie that bitch up I know she wants it lol but he is the pic

Peace greengrocer93

large.IMG_20230625_050706_354.jpglarge.IMG_20230619_134522_865.jpglarge.IMG_20230619_134531_357.jpglarge.IMG_20230624_192821_036.jpglarge.IMG_20230624_192903_420.jpg

• Like 7

All happy & healthy sir :yep:         Looking nice and green  ,   PCP fattening & filling up :george:        A bit of a stink er she gets on  ,  my light dep girls drowning out all the others :yep:  

All the best with them mate

• Like 2

Just now, OldFord said:

All happy & healthy sir :yep:         Looking nice and green  ,   PCP fattening & filling up :george:        A bit of a stink er she gets on  ,  my light dep girls drowning out all the others :yep:  

All the best with them mate

Thanks mate much appreciated, and yh the pcp is going to be a nice plant she is getting repotted Thursday into a 30ltr she got topped again so have ten arms each side will tie both sides down when repotted mate, your plants looking great as usual hope u enjoying the weather and relaxing all the best greengrocer93

• Like 1