greengrocer93 going for gold

greengrocer93

Well he we go the start of the season and the start of a new comp these are the rgsc strains I will be entering in this year's comp .

3xfast lemon cake

3xsuper#61

6xpink cherry pie

I will germ next week and will upload some pics of the plot in beginning of may.

Hope u all have a great season atb

Greengrocer93

large.IMG_20230419_113522_667.jpg

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, B-real said:

Ideal, will be following mate.

Atb.

Thanks mate these done well for me before and they going on my best plot getting all day sun and the ground is like black fluff I will put some pics up of the site in couple weeks so u can all see what I have been up to all these years and not uploading pics.

Well this season I'm here to show everyone what I know and how I grow my plants strat to finish atb mate hope u smash it this season

• Like 2

All the best with the run mate :yep:             Some good genetics always help :george:    Super 61 is a very nice grow as is the Lemon Cake  , 

Lemon  has huge potential to bet massive.  

Look forward to the progress and updates sir

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1

Just now, OldFord said:

All the best with the run mate :yep:             Some good genetics always help :george:    Super 61 is a very nice grow as is the Lemon Cake  , 

Lemon  has huge potential to bet massive.  

Look forward to the progress and updates sir

Thanks mate I reckon these two strains will be contenders for the the comp got a great site and are putting all my time in to this plot this year it will be mixed it will have some alfemco strains because this is my best plot had for 6 years and always brings back high quality flowers every year I also invested more money into things which u will all see soon enough.

atb to u mate greengrocer93

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, greengrocer93 said:

Thanks mate I reckon these two strains will be contenders for the the comp got a great site and are putting all my time in to this plot this year it will be mixed it will have some alfemco strains because this is my best plot had for 6 years and always brings back high quality flowers every year I also invested more money into things which u will all see soon enough.

atb to u mate greengrocer93

The 61's are rock solid and great performers mate ,    the Lemons can be a pain getting them going  but they certainly make it worthwhile :yep:

Slims work is great :george:                 All the best with it mate ,  looking forward to seeing your updates.   

• Like 2

Just now, Underdog said:

Oi oi running the same strains as me. I'll be following :)

I should of checked every one's diary's first probably going to add more in the next couple of weeks.it will be good to see how different they are what lat u at mate im at 51 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, greengrocer93 said:

I should of checked every one's diary's first probably going to add more in the next couple of weeks.it will be good to see how different they are what lat u at mate im at 51 

I'm at lat 52

Are you doing pots or straight into the ground mate?

• Like 1

Just now, Underdog said:

I'm at lat 52

Are you doing pots or straight into the ground mate?

Straight into the ground mate,I will put pics up in couple weeks when go visit the plot

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

Pulling up a chair nice one.peace Goohfy.

Thanks mate glad u following

Pulling up the a chair, 

Best of luck to you mukka!!! :yep:

Same selection for my entry 

Happy 420 uk420 family 

Stig 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stigofthedank said:

Pulling up the a chair, 

Best of luck to you mukka!!! :yep:

Same selection for my entry 

Happy 420 uk420 family 

Stig 

:yinyang:

Atb to u to mate happy 420 and u can't go wrong with these to they both have good phenos to hunt especially the super #61  some gems to be found in there mate,

• Like 1

Cheers and you, hope your  blitzed :bong:

Yeah you know it, really gonna be spreading my seed far and wide this year, as as well as phenos , my experience of expression at different locations is another joyful hunt, 

Gonna be looking for keepers to bring back for next season and some breeding :yep:

• Like 1