Eleven Roses

stu914

2 hours ago, stu914 said:

The point of the story is that Eleven Roses is about the nearest I've come across to the (possible) G13 as I remember it.

This has definitely peaked my interest. Always found the description of g13 to be enticing, I'm sure there's some hype around it, but it's reputation has stood the test of time. Looks like yet another strain is on the ever expanding wish list. 

Glad you got a good crop out of it dude :hippy:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stu914 said:

good solid indica effects

My sorta thing, had my eye on it for a while, like all growers I have a list that just grows and grows, but I hope to reound to growing it someday, maybe next year if I can put my OGKZ x Vader OG clone down for a grow lol

I never got to try G13 when it was a thing, had some seed variants as freebies from Attitude but I dont think they were what the original was supposed to be.

ATB though mate, does look a nice smoke.

• Like 1

Thanks guys,

So much hype about G13 over the years, all and sundry claimed to have had it but I can only repeat what I was told.

It doesn't really matter, the stuff was exceptionally good and so's these roses...:yep:

• Like 4

Really glad you like it mate, just be aware the next lot might not be 8 weekers, I know I mentioned this already to you but just so anyone looking at this thread knows some of them go 10, the first one I grew does. That's the one I kept too, not just because she yields well but she's my favourite out of the three I've done albeit they're all quite similar.

There is a early version too btw, I've not tried those yet though.

• Like 2

Cheers bud, 

WhenI bought these they threw in a free early version seed,  8 weeks is plenty early enough imo and 10 is no real hardship.

I messed the yield up misjudging the training/pruning and support they needed at the end,

done a few tweaks on the system to get round that.

• Like 2

I only mention it as a friend of mine is mortified by the thought of taking anything past 8 weeks. I mentioned my cut goes purple in the last 2 weeks but he couldn't wait. I thought I'd given him the wrong cut before he told me as it was a totoally different colour to mine. He's got a couple of new ones from seed in his system now so I'll be good to see what they throw up. I'll do some more seeds sometime but I just can't see them being better than my first one. I'm proper smitten :in_love:

• Like 2

there is still a lot of G13 strains doing the rounds, commercially, up here.

still delivers....

would you grow the 11 roses again then Stu?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, badbillybob said:

would you grow the 11 roses again then Stu?

Already got 2 germed...they went in on the 19th and are up, loving this strain...recommended...:yep:

• Like 5

Morning all,

Early start shopping at Tescos today, not good, the feckers had no custard tarts!!

Anyways...I'm starting a new thread for the Glookie Bomb (saves confusing me if nobody else...:rofl:)

Pics etc to follow...:yep:

'til next time

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

Afternoon all,

Welcome to the second installment of Eleven Roses...

I've made a couple of tweaks to the growfridge system and currently have two Roses 6 days from seed,

these will be grown on and used for cuttings.

The feed rings are now secured on the lid with in-line joiners used so it can be detached when needed.

Maxijet 1000 pump on a diy manifold, 2 feed lines and  sensi ph perfect grow nutes @ 1ml per ltr twice a day to start.

The brown pots suspended under the lid are to contain the roots preventing them from entering the nutes making res temps less critical.

Just a handful of pebbles to hold the plant upright, no other medium.

large.SSCN2311.JPGlarge.SSCN2319.JPGlarge.SSCN2318.JPGlarge.SSCN2317.JPGlarge.SSCN2312.JPG

'til next time default_thumbsup.gif

default_oldtoker.gif

• Like 8

8 hours ago, stu914 said:

Pics etc to follow..

Not being allowed to post pics atm...probably to do with the upgrade...

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon all,

I chose the best one and discarded the other, she's coming along very nicely...:yep:

large.SSCN2357.JPG

'til next time

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all,

Nothing much to report, @ 4 weeks from seed the pic speaks for itself...:yep:

large.SSCN2370.JPG

'til next time

• Like 7

Hiya Stu914 :) 

Looking good from what I can make out :yep:

I dunno if you're aware or not,

but you can upload larger(up to 1.4Mb) image files which would give us a much better view of them,

especially when viewing on larger screens.

If you need/want any assistance with editing photos just send over a PM ;)

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2