Underdogs 3 strain endeavour - RGSC

Underdog

1 hour ago, Tommy tucker said:

Well done bud . Great diary . You have my vote . Roll on next year :yinyang:

Hey thanks man. I saw you a lot during my lurking days so that means a lot :)

• Like 2

Yeah man awesome job you put in a lot of hard work and got rewarded for your efforts that's what it takes and a bit of luck if you want to win the GG game and you smashed it those S61 well what can you say that the pics dont enjoy your harvest 

• Like 2

awsome and complete grow....

10 years ago a topic like this would make easy  100.000 individual vieuws.... ppl look in tik tok or so nowadays ?

love reading all topics in this compedition !!

• Like 4

@DutchFox

Ahh well that's the problem these days mate. It's become very popular. (Guerrilla growing)

Because there's a large amount of people doing it now, more platforms have come into play.  I've been in the game for about a decade,  but UK420 is my only platform (and I only joined that this year haha)

I've always been worried to put things online and what not. My new guerilla friend calls me paranoid and reminds me I'm not Pablo Tescobar and the old bill don't care lol

He's a lot more open let's say with posting his endeavours on social media and other platforms.

I dunno were all different. Each to their own I guess.

My old man would kill me if he ever found out I photographed any form of criminal activity and put it on the internet ( no seriously he would lol ) so perhaps that's where my reluctance comes from. I personally can be pretty old school.

However I am a believer in "evolve or die". So there's a certain amount of cognitive dissonance in me all the time haha.

Sorry. Went on a bit of tangent then lol

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...
On 2023. 11. 20. at 10:44 PM, Underdog said:

@DutchFox

Ahh well that's the problem these days mate. It's become very popular. (Guerrilla growing)

Because there's a large amount of people doing it now, more platforms have come into play.  I've been in the game for about a decade,  but UK420 is my only platform (and I only joined that this year haha)

I've always been worried to put things online and what not. My new guerilla friend calls me paranoid and reminds me I'm not Pablo Tescobar and the old bill don't care lol

He's a lot more open let's say with posting his endeavours on social media and other platforms.

I dunno were all different. Each to their own I guess.

My old man would kill me if he ever found out I photographed any form of criminal activity and put it on the internet ( no seriously he would lol ) so perhaps that's where my reluctance comes from. I personally can be pretty old school.

However I am a believer in "evolve or die". So there's a certain amount of cognitive dissonance in me all the time haha.

Sorry. Went on a bit of tangent then lol

I am new in growing but next year a wanna try too, i see here some good diary with a lot's good info and nice result.pablo tescobar lollollol I love it

• Like 1

@rememberingnever I'm glad mate. You should give it a crack next year :)

@Norbinyo Give it a crack too man. Honestly lads it's the best thing I do. Guerilla Growing is more than just growing some bud. You get that childhood feeling back almost. Honestly the stories I could tell you regarding guerilla growing, you wouldn't believe it haha

@blerie420 Ahhh man rippers are pieces of shit man. It's just an awful thing to do to someone. Best thing to do mate is a get a number of plots on the go. Don't let the fuckers get you down!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Underdog said:

@rememberingnever I'm glad mate. You should give it a crack next year :)

@Norbinyo Give it a crack too man. Honestly lads it's the best thing I do. Guerilla Growing is more than just growing some bud. You get that childhood feeling back almost. Honestly the stories I could tell you regarding guerilla growing, you wouldn't believe it haha

@blerie420 Ahhh man rippers are pieces of shit man. It's just an awful thing to do to someone. Best thing to do mate is a get a number of plots on the go. Don't let the fuckers get you down!

@Underdog ye mate like you say i gonna do for just enjoy the all thing the bud second things cuse i'll still grow at home to anyway.My plan take out few auto and few photo.What you think can i done 2 run of autos??Or better to do when gonna be warmer so on summer time?From the photo i'll take some cut's so they gonna be mother as well.But ye mush i can't wait to try out cuse more adrenalin etc..i remember when we was jung and we find seeds in bud we always keep it lol Once i plant  it was grow nicely my mom find it and she take to the living room cuse she told that is the only plant what is stay alive in this house lol So you know she didn't know whats that actually lol After i give to my freind he took in he's grandma garden and she killit becuse it weed.Fook that is 21years ago lol

• Like 3

Hahaha yeah I gave my mom a little cutting as a house plant for a laugh. She had no idea what it was for ages hahaha.

In regards to autos mate I have zero experience with them so I'm not going to try and give you advice on them. Semi autos have done me very well though, I'd I'd recommend getting them out mid may. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

how can you possibly make a better grow in 2024....or you have ideas ?... :) :)