An Act of Desperation

Hashslag

That’s the point I was trying to make bud. I wonder if the canna inside that I get from smoking are what I enjoy, and maybe they’re ones that I don’t get vaping…

not sure and will keep on trying, especially come Christmas time when hopefully I will have a good harvest stored up, fingers crossed touch wood lucky stars 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hashslag said:

@vapeOguy probably a daft question, but how do you use the Genie? Where do you apply the flame?

Midge is nearly there. You put the flame in the bowl and it heats a little porous ceramic disk that in turn heats the air up then that strips the goodies. I think it’s a convection vape. It’s a straight to lung draw also. And may cause sneezing lol

@MidgeSmith  with the certain temperature and corresponding terps.once you get used to it and there is a small learning curve, you can certainly take a cool terpy toke or inhale for a little longer to strip more or if your feeling naughty you can even burn it s little :dev:

• Like 1

Was me also. Last year I tried to dry sift through the black metal mesh surrounding a speaker lol did not work safe to say. 

Smoking the green dust wasn’t bad tho

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vapeOguy said:

That’s essentially it @Dreamer420 if you enjoy it smoked… smoke it, but still don’t give up on the vapinglol

That sounds like a good weaning process @vapeOguy.  If you can go to the burn if you want @Dreamer420, but back it off too to just vape, it might be the perfect solution until you get used to the vapour only.  Thanks for the correction @vapeOguy, I just read up on the website and paraphrased it, but obviously not quite right, appreciated :)

• Like 2

My back up plan is half a kilner jar of tincture made from a fairly sizeable, maybe 50g vaped bud.  Yet to try it though, gives me the fear of being wiped out for 18 hours or so with a slackly administered dose. lol

• Like 1