An Act of Desperation

Hashslag

I'm basically now out of weed, and I've got about one vape chamber worth of hash left. I'm broke so I can't go and buy any, and I don't have anything homegrown yet.

So I think to myself... I've got a big bag of old trim in my wine cooler... I wonder if it would do anything if I vaped some of it....

So I did.

And amazingly, in spite of all the dry sifting for trichs to make hash, and the absence of anything resembling something useable, it did the job. OK, it tasted grassy, obviously, but it still managed to bake my old noggin pretty nicely. I didn't really expect it to do anything, truthfully, but there you have it. Desperate acts call for desperate measures and all that lol 

Only a week until payday so at the very least I can source something then, but as a stop gap, yeah, it did the job!

• Like 7

That would be me also :D My brain would say to take the opportunity for a mini tolerance break. But I wouldn't lol 

• Like 3

Do you smoke with tobacco OP? I don't think I'd be that bothered nowadays if I ran out, certainly not enough for me to pay for it. 

Fingers crossed your harvest isn't too far away :hippy:

• Like 6

I smoke trim (that I keep for decarbing and making cannachocolate) when I sometimes run out of bud before a grow is done, does the job even if it's a bit harsh and doesn't taste good, just have to roll spliffs like cigars lol I'm not proud, I use everything I can from a grow cos my space is limited, waste not want not :)

• Like 8

Mate trim is bangin for a ‘Cigga-weed’. I smoke tabs so I brighten my morning every morning with 2/3 cuppas and 3/4 ciggaweeds before work. Over did it yesterday n today. Felt a bit too well cooked in’t brew room :) 

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 5

You could cook your trim in the oven and eat it (its better in a capsule) You'll certainly get stoned, more than you could smoking it. It would make it last longer.

• Like 8

I always screen my trim to make hash for my yogurts, yum, and recently I've been doing a qwiso run with my already screened trim which going by the witness accounts of my apparent fuckedupness after necking a lump of the produced oil it's pretty strong without the head destroying mass whitey effect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KC said:

Do you smoke with tobacco OP? I don't think I'd be that bothered nowadays if I ran out, certainly not enough for me to pay for it. 

Fingers crossed your harvest isn't too far away :hippy:

I'm pretty sure that it's the tobacco that has me smoking so much. Soon there'll be a day when I can afford to roll pure and then the tobacco will be gone. Then I'll presumably smoke a whole less weed and not need to grow so much in future :wassnnme: 

• Like 6

I've still got a couple of jars of "Jon's Cabbage" for emergencies :-)

I grew a mate's bag seed alongside a couple of other strains just for the hell and it's pretty rank. (But works. Smokes a lot better than it smells.)

It was a weird plant. Hated food! Grew like a monster. I even stuck a cutting of it out in winter and it survived a couple of inches of snow.

There's a jar or two of not particularly appealing outdoor produce that I'd probably hit before that one.

I'm far too lazy and really should use these up for hash.

I'm coming towards the end of one batch of the good stuff now with the next lot at about ten days of drying.

I think I should just about make it without having to hit any of the above but it's gonna be tight this time and I've had all the nice outdoor bits that are my preferred stocking filler.

I need more space.

• Like 2

@KC nah mate, I don't smoke anymore. I used to but I've been off the baccy for over two years now. I vape almost exclusively, with the occasional water pipe/brass hookah thingy every now and then (I have used this with 'already vaped' hash, and that shit still kicks like a mule. Lovely stone, if not the greatest taste. I also have a handful of capsules made up, filled with AVB but I've not gotten round to popping one yet. I like the act of vaping too much I think, as I guess it is like a substitute for smoking perhaps.

• Like 2

@Boojum oh absolutely mate - if it still has something to offer, then why not use it up? Yeah, flavour is sacrificed of course, but it's far from horrible and it gets the job done. Plus, I've got fucking loads of it so emergencies are taken care of for the foreseeable :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

Soon there'll be a day when I can afford to roll pure and then the tobacco will be gone. 

Use a pipe dude, you won't go through any more than you currently do in joints.

• Like 3

I’ve only ever smoked pure. Far nicer, although when I did try with tobacco, it did add a buzz to the high.

are used to smoke a lot through a pipe made out of a drinks can. And when I run out, I would cut the cannot open, and pick out any bits, and some of the black resin. Horrible stuff, and would only just to do the job, but also with a headache.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

Then I'll presumably smoke a whole less weed

I went down from about an ounce a week to about a quarter when I went pure. Sounds mad I know! 

• Like 4

I would have usually agreed with smoking less when switching to pure...

But 10 years on from switching from mixing with baccy  to pure only  I can categorically  say that rolling fatties all day erry day doesn't end up with one smoking less, let me tells ya... 

But i like it, i like it alot lol

where's  those skins! :skin_up:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 9