An Act of Desperation

Hashslag

Yep, I smoke pure joints and my consumption went down when I switched from baccy joints. The mix of weed and baccy made me want to smoke the whole joint, then after no time at all I wanted another one, now I just smoke as much of a pure joint as I need then put it out and I don't feel the need to relight it again ten minutes later like I would if it was a baccy mix. You really do smoke less :)

• Like 6

I think vaping has to be the king of economy... I use SO much less now than I did when smoking, and I get more baked than I ever did before. I just wish I'd made the switch sooner.

• Like 6

Vaping is the way forward for lowering consumption, definitely.

You might lower consumption with skinny little tiny prison joints or  if you don't smoke much but  they have to be fattie bom batties  or what's the point isnet! lol

I'm such a greedy cunt lately aye!   :fart: 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Vaping is the way forward for lowering consumption, definitely.

+ better quality high

+ much better taste

+ can taste food

+ no stale smoke / stench
+ No combusted mutant chemicals

+ no skins

+ no lighters / fire risk

+ ability to breathe without unnecessary asphyxiation

edit: I think we'd have much better chances of legalisation of Cannabis in the UK and globally if our offensive smells and the smoking stigma were corrected for by healthier methods of consumption. 

:yinyang:

Edited by Axiom
  • Like 10

I know mang, it's just those stupid long draws  turning ya lungs inside out as you go into freeze mode slooooooowly drawing  for 30s

lol

what’s with the smoking less? lol  and the downs on ‘smoking’

it don’t matter, nobody dies or gets hurt unless your using other substances 

the changes in smoking styles is societal and likely just sales and marketing based on introducing a new generation to (now) ‘medical’ pot =$

all ways and any ways you want to use (without add on’s) is best

I smoke pures, bongs, pipes, vape, eat it and rub it on, baby

they all offer a different type of high  and experience that suits the mood your in.. 

just because you vape doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a camberwell carrot and vice versa 

:hippy:

enjoy the weed i say! 

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, twigs said:

just because you vape doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a camberwell carrot

I wish that was true for me but it isn't, it only took 4 days of vaping before I couldn't smoke a spliff. It tastes like shit to me now. I do miss it sometimes but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't do it without wanting to boke.

I cough way more vaping though :unsure:

• Like 7

I vape and Smoke blunts, Blunts wins hands down when it comes to hit tho, Vape bongs are great don't get me wrong but the high is different and sometimes lacking what i want from my blunts. All my own opinion of course.

Edited by Military Grade
Wrong word
  • Like 2

Smoking is proper awesome. Vapes n bongs n that are okay I suppose but there’s summat about smoking a banger wi’ a brew n savouring it that can’t be beat. Just razzling through a bowl n that like you have somewhere to be, Urgh. 

I don’t smoke weed to get bashed in, that’s going to happen anyways n’ll look after it’s sen. It’s about those 10/15 minutes. Nice cuppa. No one mythering me. I have more time alone these days so I’ve also started taking a banger up t’ shithouse when I go for a dump. Any relaxed situation needs a doobie.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, twigs said:

the changes in smoking styles is societal and likely just sales and marketing based on introducing a new generation to (now) ‘medical’ pot =$

Storz and Bickel been getting people fucked up for 20 years, in a healthy way delivering a better experience. Vaping dry herb cannabis is not a new trend.
I think the reason it never took off is because entry cost for high end devices is realistically not affordable for most new cannabis consumers, who typically begin their consumption around the time they had their first wank. Generally they don't have the money to get a vape, and they never would due to the smoke groups' influence. 

I reckon I never would have smoked if I had the money for a vape when I was 16 and didn't hang around with street urchins in the park on the way home from school. 

If vapes didn't exist I'd go the edibles route and maybe smoke a small joint pure or through a pipe once in a while. Enjoy it however you must, though! 

@KC How long you been vaping for? If you're just a few months in the coughing is all the nasty shit clearing out of your lungs from your previous consumption methods. It goes away. The only other could be you are vaping at a very high temp to simulate smoke. I did that too for a while but eventually I tapered down to 177-180c on my Mighty. I used to be up to 200+ on my MV1. When you get that 'green' hit and enjoy a nice solid high, without coughing and gasping for air, the experience becomes moreish and favourable. 

43 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

I vape and Smoke blunts, Blunts wins hands down when it comes to hit tho, Vape bongs are great don't get me wrong but the high is different and sometimes lacking what i want from my blunts. All my own opinion of course.

I could never smoke again. The first couple hits are green. The rest is just stale and shit because the smoke has ruined the rest of the J and the taste in your mouth. 
EVERY hit with a vape is better than the first hit off any smokeable method. 

Each to their own and all that but let's not pretend vaping isn't superior!

edit: I work out every day high and vape during my workout sessions. If you tried that while smoking your heart will tell you very quickly why you should consider vaping instead ;) 

Edited by Axiom
  • Like 1

Since quiting tobacco my lungs feel great after my daily bike rides/blunts, vape bongs feel heavier on my chest after a few hits tbh, might be because vape particles are smaller they clog the valleys in your lungs quicker.

Might be the reason why they use it on lung cancer, asthma and COPD patients in the US instead of vape as pure canna smoke is proven to protect and help clean the lungs.

Edited by Military Grade

15 minutes ago, Axiom said:

Each to their own and all that but let's not pretend vaping isn't superior!

Its a subjective topic. How do you quantify superiority in objective terms? I couldn’t give a fuck about exercising. I’ve got to die of summat. So your criteria for superiority is personal to you and mine to me. I like nowt better than crusty eyes at 6am with a fat stogie and a pint mug of tea, coughing up a bit of butter n scratching me owd bollocks. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KC said:

I cough way more vaping though

same for me too lol 

@Axiom regarding that new old thing’ ‘smoking herb’ lol i watch my oxygen stats daily and their spot on for a healthy non smoker!  lol in the 95-99% range (i’m a 50 year old daily toker since 88?)

as air breathing mamals you need to cough to get natural daily dust/pollution and shit off your lungs, coughing is natural..

i can’t be arsed chucking all the science stuff up again (biggest longest studies etc) that proves pure cannabis smoke isn’t harmful, it’s actually very beneficial time and time again

if you think somethings hurting you, and you don’t agree with the positive science..stop doing it lol 

I mostly vape during the day now, to be polite and discreet at work, (unless it’s the weekend)  toke up a fatty for the evening, then a vapeing before bed..medibals for snacks lol 

theirs really is no right and wrong with a lot of stuff like this, just difference 

have good smokes :skin_up:..it’s proven you’ll live longer! 

Edited by twigs
  • Like 6