Gorilla Garden Bakery 23

latitude54

August 8th:

All the girls are absolutely thriving! So much so that I've had to move the second PCP into the garden as it was just too big for the poly tunnel.

Don't worry.. the pool is getting drained as I type and will be getting packed away later to allow the plants plenty room and light. 

large_pcp1.jpglarge_lc.jpglarge_s61.jpg

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, Mr.brunch said:

how are they stinking?

The Smell is potent to say the least lol 

• Like 3

I have 2 in the garden ( topped and tied all over the place ) and they are smelling strong… worrying about flowering time 

• Like 2

August 11th: 

We have some flowering going on! :thumsup:

The Lemon Cake is living up to it's "fast" nature and has gone into flower. (apologies for the shit picture. its windy as hell out there theis aft and nothing is sitting still long enough to photograph)

large_lc.jpg

• Like 14

18th August:

Quick photo dump. Everything is growing nicely (and the pool has now gone). The Lemon Cake is growing lots of lovely bud sites and one of the dogs very kindly did a bit of LST on one of the Pink Cherry Pies. lol   

large_s61.jpglarge_pcp2.jpglarge_pcp1.jpglarge_lc2.jpglarge_lc1.jpg

• Like 15

Whenever I check in on your diary.... I just mutter "fucking hell" to myself and laugh. Quite incredible 

• Like 8

14 hours ago, Madmacca said:

Big girls. Lovely stuff. I'd maybe defoliate some of the PCP to aid with airflow during flower 

I keep looking at them and thinking the same thing. But they’re so dense it’s impossible to work out where to start. lol 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, latitude54 said:

I keep looking at them and thinking the same thing. But they’re so dense it’s impossible to work out where to start. lol 

Tie some branches down with some string and tent pegs to open her out a bit, and go from there 

• Like 2

Beast mode plants mucker :wub:

Your Pink Cherry Pies are by far the nicest specimens i seen so far :george:      

Awesome work mate !       

• Like 4

2nd Sept:

We have lift off!! The PCPs are starting to show signs of flowering! :thumsup:

The Fast Lemon Cake is building some pretty impressive looking buds and the Super 61 is nicely into flower too. 

So that’s now the whole garden flowering!! Roll on harvest time. 

pics to follow. 

• Like 6