Gorilla Garden Bakery 23

latitude54

Yeah they are really pulling on for me atm out in the sticks doing there thing!!

I am looking at end next week to wek after for one and the rest looking a week behind but they smell divine all the phenos, big ups bro!! The FLC is something lovely :fart:

stig 

• Like 2

Just been to check on the plants and the Super 61 has turned into a rot monster! I'd say it's now in at least 50% of the buds and I'm not really sure what to do about it?

She's probably only a week off being ready to chop so I could cut out as much of the rot as possible and see if I can get her over the line, or I could chop her now?

• Like 2

@latitude54 its your call mate,personally i'd check what the weather is saying for next few days/week,if its not looking great i'd just chop now and salvage what you can.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, latitude54 said:

Just been to check on the plants and the Super 61 has turned into a rot monster! I'd say it's now in at least 50% of the buds and I'm not really sure what to do about it?

She's probably only a week off being ready to chop so I could cut out as much of the rot as possible and see if I can get her over the line, or I could chop her now?

if i see 5% rot....i harvest...and cut loose each bud and then in a spin pro or chineess machine......rot comes often from deep within....but its your call...and your weather fore cast...

we have a saying here....: better half an egg....as 1 empty shell  :) 

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1

I’m finding the PCP very confusing. 
the main bud sites are very dense but small and don’t seem to be getting any fatter. Trichs are milky with the odd touch of orange so I’d assume they’re only a week away. 

I’m also starting to find signs of rot in them. 

• Like 2

The first of the PCPs has been chopped today. 
It needed a little longer but rot has got in there so I had to salvage what I can. 

Id say I’ve lost 30% of the plant to the rot and probably the same again in immature buds that’ll end up in the hash bag.

the other PCP is also showing signs of rot deep down inside the foliage so that’ll have to come down soon too. 

• Like 3

Gutting to see lovely plants get caught mate  ,   take what you can  /  when you can in this shitty weather :yep:   

This seasion i think its a case of when the girls will rot not if sadly .... when your fighting it in pots ..you know its a piss poor season !!!

Im normally happy to run the gamble but not this year mate,  will get what i can when i can !   

Between the critters /  the Bot and powdery mildew its been a shocker of a season :wallbash:

• Like 2

@OldFord I thought I took the FLC 2 weeks early. But looking at what I’ve taken from the PCP, I’m glad I did. 

I’m now in a quandary with the second PCP. There’s signs of rot, but an awful lot of white pistils. Do I go now when it’s 30% ripe, 10% rot and 60% young. or leave her another week and accept that she’ll be 50% shit and 50% ripe? 

• Like 1

Just now, latitude54 said:

@OldFord I thought I took the FLC 2 weeks early. But looking at what I’ve taken from the PCP, I’m glad I did. 

I’m now in a quandary with the second PCP. There’s signs of rot, but an awful lot of white pistils. Do I go now when it’s 30% ripe, 10% rot and 60% young. or leave her another week and accept that she’ll be 50% shit and 50% ripe? 

If anything looking healthy and you can check on the daily ... keep cooking mate ,  otherwise chop chop  !

I despise chopping early ,  but its the gamble mate.    

Hope you score mate

• Like 4

If i had daily access i would keep her going.

Get in there with ur snips and first clean any rot out completly also trim a shit load of lower large fans off and any lower fluff u propably wont even trim anyway.

Dunno what the forecast is with u but try and get in there when the plant is wet to trim out the rot there's less chance of spreading the spores around.

It's a gamble i know but with daily access gotta be worth a shout. :yep:

• Like 5