Gorrilla in the garden

Idicanna jones

Lovely stuff mate :yep:

Stealth is also an issue in my garden , your small pot action is very inspirational and may have given me some ideas for next season.

Keep them pics coming best of luck..

• Like 2

Splendid stuff @Idicanna jones

Glad to see the pcp has made a reappearance, seems there's a point where she just gets very loud but settles again once a little further along :yep:

Keep pushing mucker not to much further to go now :)

The sunshine has been great, mental for sept.. its fuking roasting here im melting :sweaty:

• Like 4

@Revive yes mi friend.... Good to see you drop by.... Wish the other erdpurpz would get her act together.... As the happy one is absolutely rocking it. Quite a few dying leaves on her but she's been an early girl anyway. Probably 9 or 10 weeks or so since she started the colour show..... 

I feel guilty for judging the PCP so early, but it was absolutely honking at the time. She's matured into an absolute fave.... If only I could foster them out for a month or so....

• Like 3

@Idicanna jones its an odd season this 1 for some crazy reason..a lot if us are experiencing something diff from the norm its like some of the girls are a bit confused and not sure what to do with themselves and when. Most of mine are only just on the turn so im not sure how its all going to turn out with regards to cooking the beans.. hopefully the plants stay rot free for long enough to get the job done but I reckon its gonna be tight bruvva..

You wasnt to know about the pcp as its the first run but if you go again at least now you know what to expect..you had to act on the side of caution lets be honest.

Hmm a plant foster carer lol

Sounds like a very smelly sticky career that 1 and I think I'd struggle to give them back again lollol

Keep doing your thing me ol fruit, the small pot life isn't easy when it comes to keeping them all happy..

Great work sunshine :yep:

• Like 6

Gutted to say I've lost the PCP to rot. The weather here has been torrential.... hacked a good lump out of the main cola, but to no avail.... it's spread straight through it. I'd like to point out at this point that the structure of the plant was never really allowed to develop naturally, due to my paranoia and hacking it to fit in the drobe. Guess it wasn't meant to be.... 

Early erdpurpz is fading fast, so I'm taking as much care as possible with her. Late erdpurpz seems to be unperturbed by the weather, just starting to get into her stride.... 

What a fucking bizarre year.... hope everyone else is having a better time of it...

• Like 7

@Idicanna jones
Keep an eye on that erdpurpz I think @OldFord mentioned they don’t like the wet late on. I found the same same this morning. I’ve got a few out and they are all starting to suffer badly this week. 

Edited by Hole in the clouds
Removed quote to keep thread clean
  • Like 5

@Hole in the clouds the earlier one is spending the nights under a garden parasol. Checking her everyday now. She's filling out nicely and feels nice and dry when I go out in the morning. I reckon she should be done in a couple of weeks. The later one is only really getting going now. I've given her a trim to try and encourage some better airflow. Whether she'll finish is another matter.... 

large.DSC_2398_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_2399_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_2400_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 9

Good effort @Idicanna jones and I feel for the loss man, the pcp I have was ok last week but I’m has had a rough ride, gonna give her a proper whirl next season,

I have to admit I agree with @Revivebeen a real odd one this year, i have plants of the same strain out all at different stages some

at same site, like they are lost souls that we have to nurture home :hippy:

here’s to hoping it drys up mukka 

big ups 

stig 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Erdpurpz rocking it all on her own.... fingers crossed as she's turning from the ugly duckling into the swan.... not far off chest height (I am a short arse) which is about my limit really. Smell is subtle, but she's got an almost TCP whiff. The late flowering has saved her from the rotfest, and she's utterly different to the other one. More hardy perhaps? Either way she's delightful 

large.DSC_2427_copy_1949x2600.jpglarge.DSC_2428_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_2429_copy_1949x2600.jpg

• Like 12

• 1 month later...

Howdy folks. Sorry for the lack of updates. Life has been a pain in the arse. 

So my season in the garden ended with a bit of a whimper. The weather here has been utterly shite. This season has really been a slog.... Glad to see the proper growers representing @panik genetics as they should be.... Sincerest apologies that I couldn't make them shine.... 

So the late erdpurpz was pulled around the 24th or so. Had some emergency work done on the house, so I had no roof and builders everywhere. It was fucking carnage. I reckon she could've run another week or so but the rot started to set in. Couldn't get any pics at the end for obvious reasons... Here's the last couple I got.... 

large.Screenshot_20231113-193403_copy_540x1260.pnglarge.Screenshot_20231113-193340_copy_810x1890.png

Cue the gratuitous lighter against trunk shot. Trunk to pot size ratio is impressive.... 

large.Screenshot_20231113-193320_copy_540x1260.png

One of the pink cherry pie that I jettisoned, was finished indoors. The guy is hard to please, but his words were "like a fucking triffid". Yet to sample, but he assures me it's blown his socks off. 

The early erdpurpz has a real hashish thing on. Later one has kept that TCP whiff. 

So to sum up. 2023 can go fuck itself. I'd like to thank and apologise in equal measure, the good folk at rgsc for the opportunity grow out your genetics, and my inability to make them look anywhere decent. 

Bless up dudes

• Like 7