Gorrilla in the garden

Idicanna jones

Righto chaps and chapettes.... I'm not gonna fuck about. The pink cherry pie have had to leave the garden.... The smell is just too much. I've explained iny other thread. Again @panik a thousand apologies, and I'm gutted as they've performed like nothing I've ever run before. My first time running rgsc beans and they are straight up fire. However, they're not even in flower yet and the rain has subdued it somewhat. But the vibes are real here boys and girls..... 

Honk beast 

large.DSC_1890_copy_1500x2000.jpg

With that out of the way, I'd like to say how much of a dream these erdpurpz have been. Much more manageable on the loudness front, not at all fussy (neither is the PCP) and largely untouched by the slime brigade (as was the PCP). These will get my utmost love and devotion until their dying days... 

large.DSC_1896_copy_1200x1600.jpg

• Like 12

Haha always a good problem to have in my opinion.

Is the Pink Cherry Pie going to be the new kid on the block? I think she may be :)

• Like 4

Ahhh man ,  i hear you all too well !    Sometimes you can  / sometimes you cant mate ,   one of the fellow Old Gits has offloaded theirs as its got too much and its now in a tent.  

Always the next one mate :yep:          

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

Gutting butty cos every picture i have seen so far they just look a really pretty plant.

And i must need a nostril flush or mine are just to small yet cos i can't smell a bloody thing. lol

• Like 2

Just now, murphyblue said:

Gutting butty cos every picture i have seen so far they just look a really pretty plant.

And i must need a nostril flush or mine are just to small yet cos i can't smell a bloody thing. lol

I think someone might have covid/long covid with the lack of smell haha

• Like 3

@Underdog yeah man lovely problem to have, unless you're growing in such an exposed area as I am..... It's pretty obscene tbh... I think it's only my zero fucks approach to life that's stopped my doors coming off the hinges so far...

@murphyblue my entire garden is the size of one of your plots my good man.... Gwaaaan big murph though....

• Like 4

The 2 remaining erdpurpz..

Stunning plants to grow. Don't seem to mind the small pot life.... 

large.DSC_1997_copy_2250x3000.jpglarge.DSC_1996_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Evicted the pink cherry pie back into the garden, fuck it.... Smell has quietened down somewhat..... 

large.DSC_2139_copy_2250x3000.jpg

An unhappy erdpurpz that must've spent the day cartwheeling around the garden. She looks well pissed off... 

large.DSC_2134_copy_1800x2400.jpg

And a pretty pretty lady erdpurpz, getting her thang on... 

large.DSC_2137_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_2136_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 15

Small pot life continues in the garden of doom..... 

Reintroduced pink cherry pie

large.DSC_2189_copy_1800x2400.jpg

2x erdpurpz. Absolute perfection for garden stealth

large.DSC_2181_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_2182_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

The 3 ladies are bubbling along. The late erdpurpz is just starting to flower. Pink cherry pie is filling out and frosting up. Lots of moisture overnight now but decent weather forecast during the day for a while. Fingers crossed.... 

large.DSC_2300_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_2299_copy_1949x2600.jpglarge.DSC_2293_copy_1949x2600.jpglarge.DSC_2292_copy_2250x3000.jpglarge.DSC_2284_copy_1949x2600.jpglarge.DSC_2275_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_2276_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all.... Decent weather has brought 2 of my remaining 3 on a treat. Happy erdpurpz is filling out nicely... 

large.DSC_2366_copy_2250x3000.jpglarge.DSC_2365_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_2360_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Other erdpurpz is undergoing some light dep to try and rush her along a bit. 

Pink cherry pie has settled down to a nice mellow creamy funk... 

large.DSC_2364_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 8