Gorrilla in the garden

Idicanna jones

Howdy folks..... Sorry for the lack of updates. Busy as whossname at the minute. All 4 ladies are doing ok. The cherry pie noodle was not at all happy,.so she's had a pot up. Erdpurpz noodle seems happy enough as she is. They're loving the weather.... 

large.DSC_1665_copy_1500x2000.jpg

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Howdly doodly folkeroonies.... 

It would appear that erdpurpz and pink cherry repel all insect and slug attacks. Everything in the garden pretty much, was battered and munched over the weekend ... But not these beasts. Erdpurpz prefers the small pot life, it has to be said. But the pink cherry pie is doing ok. Monster fucking jazz hands on the erdpurpz, bravo @panik 

Pink cherry pie 

large.DSC_1687_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Erdpurpz 

large.DSC_1690_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 8

Pink cherry pie is getting them boots on. I think they've figured out there'll be no more pot ups and they're getting in with it... 

large.DSC_1725_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1726_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Erdpurpz continues to amaze. Happy as a pig in shit. Rather liking the small pot life

large.DSC_1727_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_1728_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 7

Coming on very nice mate :yep:       Some big ass fans :george:         We got plenty of veg time left ... maybe a wee pot up ??    lol    

• Like 2

@OldFord you truly are the devil on my shoulder...... I might pot up one of each and see if there's any difference at the end.... 

• Like 1

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

@OldFord you truly are the devil on my shoulder...... I might pot up one of each and see if there's any difference at the end.... 

lol     More like a parrot :yep:         Yeah with the good bit of veg time left ... will def pay off.   

I also spied your subbies bits but cant comment as computer says no lol      

The DigiBerry looks very interesting ,  will be following along on her as my kind of thing :george:

Did the Winds smell change that much ?       Come back yet ?      

• Like 2

Digiberry smells already. Unmistakable sweet sweet sweet musk on it already. 

Winds is getting a bit melty now.... And I swear it tastes like sausage rolls. It's quite simply divine mate. 

Got a nice whiff from the cherry pie when I was feeding them this afternoon...

• Like 4

Gave the ladies a haircut today, and I was shocked at the honk on the PCP.... They are going to be something of a challenge in flower methinks. Erdpurpz is starting to get the first colours coming through, stunning plants all round though..... 

• Like 2

On 12/07/2023 at 11:13 PM, Idicanna jones said:

Pink cherry pie honking the garden out.... 

Looking good man. The PCP's are definitely not a stealth grow are they. lol  

• Like 4

Just now, latitude54 said:

Looking good man. The PCP's are definitely not a stealth grow are they. lol  

Im in the house ,  patio doors open and i can taste the PCP's lollol        Well into flower and it just keeps getting heavier !!!!  :wub:

Stunning colours ,  pics tomoz of them :yep:

• Like 3

All looking good in here sir :yep:       Happy & healthy :wub:

The ErdPurpz was a heavy bit of bud !!    Yielded well too ,  bud structure was very very impressive , a nice outdoor girl for me.    Think the PCP may edge it though ..we shall see !

• Like 2

@latitude54 too right matey. Definitely not for the faint hearted. Real deep sweet funk to her.... 

@OldFord thanks man, hope you're all gravy... The erdpurpz have got a lovely structure on them. Hopefully they all survive the deluge over the next week. Thankfully nothing too far into flower 

• Like 2

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

@latitude54 too right matey. Definitely not for the faint hearted. Real deep sweet funk to her.... 

@OldFord thanks man, hope you're all gravy... The erdpurpz have got a lovely structure on them. Hopefully they all survive the deluge over the next week. Thankfully nothing too far into flower 

Just be very cautious with the PCP .... is brutal ,  on par with the Winds when in full swing.    Go carefully mate    .     im ticking along but getting very nervous lol    

• Like 3