Gorrilla in the garden

Idicanna jones

Afternoon folks. Just planting my flag for the 2023 diary......

@panikkindly sent me the erdpurpz and his brand spanking pink cherry pie to have a blast at. Not run rgsc before but I'm yet to hear a less than stellar review of their beans..... 

They'll be in the garden from late April/early may. In fairly small pots, batmix soil and Dutch pro nutes.

All the best of 2023 to the fellow growers and big up the dudes at rgsc.... 

Bless up large.DSC_1158_copy_2250x3000.jpglarge.DSC_1159_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 12

Nice one mate :yep:      Wise choice on the ErdPurpz geez,  Mrs J will be relieved that its not a stinker lol       Pokey and nice terp profile.   

All the best with them mate   

• Like 2

Thanks @OldFord.... Rgsc are by anyone's account, bombproof.... Let's see if they're idiot proof. 

The erdpurpz looks like my kind of stuff, and the cherry pie is gonna combine to make it a colourful summer 

• Like 4

My mates missus has agreed to take a pink cherry pie on in her garden (that sounds really wrong) She's promised a mini diary on it.... Itching to get some rgsc bizness on the go.... I might even chuck an erdpurpz in the Ulta risky gg spot later in the year, if I grow big enough balls 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So I fired 2 of each erdpurpz and pink cherry pie into glasses of water.... The 2 pink cherry pie both sank.... Is that ok?? Both erdpurpz floated (along with some others) which I expected. I normally leave them for 24 hours in water. Then straight into soil with some perforated cling film over them. Any input most welcome

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

So I fired 2 of each erdpurpz and pink cherry pie into glasses of water.... The 2 pink cherry pie both sank.... Is that ok?? Both erdpurpz floated (along with some others) which I expected. I normally leave them for 24 hours in water. Then straight into soil with some perforated cling film over them. Any input most welcome

I found even the one that float still Germinate. 

I use the cling film, just poke holes in it for air.

Would you not consider just going to medium, without soaking.

I did this year and all ten sprouted within 4/5 days.

Good luck with them.

• Like 2

Ignore that. Found them floating this morning., Must've been my stoned eyes  All going in to soil tonight ...

• Like 1

@B-real both pink cherry pie have broken soil, although one has not popped the shell off yet The noodle purpz has yet to rear her head, but the small pot one is up and about. I'll put some pics up when there's owt worth taking. Bless up fella guerillaz

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Both erdpurpz up. Lost a pink cherry pie due to user error. Otherwise ha

large.DSC_1548_copy_2250x3000.jpg

• Like 6