Hole In The Clouds RGS diary 23

Hole in the clouds

@Stigofthedank

I honestly don’t know my dawg mate wasn’t using weed when it went everywhere over here so it’s completely new to me! Had like 4 months of a dealer last year before my crop came in and that’s it since about 2013ish i think! And even then all I’d gotten for years was SLH from the same guy. I’m definitely not a weed nerd. When I was growing 20+ years ago it was ‘commercial’ mainly k2 and Armageddon. Skunk#1 and white widow had a look in. Apart from a few bits in the dam etc my strain knowledge is weak. 
The sample i finished yesterday was all from the same plant and is stinky and tasty but not super pungent. 
The two zkittles didnt do very well to be honest. I was already struggling with mould when they got going. The green pheno I had about an ounce off though. Not as intense taste as the indoor zkittles I had last year but it’s still there. It’s delicious and very moreish not too strong. I like it happy, uplifted. 

• Like 2

Yeah that’s fair enough, I still let widow have a look in my friend, especially in todays market lol love that white strain goodness

she was a lovely plant to grow and with a drier year and running a few more for a pheno hunt we will see, as it is I had to scrap drying the zkittles into freezer for hash and go through it as mould again, glad you got a bit in man, did you do rgsc zkittles indoors man ??

• Like 2

On 31/10/2023 at 11:47 PM, Hole in the clouds said:

Anyone else get a buzz from carrying a box of weed down the road lol 
large.IMG_1701.jpeg

always :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 4

Clean up session! I love Autumn, I love iced tea and I love puffing on a fat one while working on the plot it was grown :) 

I cleared all the stumps and cages etc on my last harvest visit but I lost the light and just dumped it all in one place so spent a couple of hours tidying up and found a good place for stashing stuff well away from plot. Brought a load of stuff and any rubbish home. Need to do another trip or two to collect the bamboo canes and some tools bring them home to store in the garage. Enjoyed myself and had a nice walk home in the dark surprised that not many fireworks going off as it was dry. Haven’t heard hardly any this year seems like people ain’t got the money.

large.IMG_1732.jpeglarge.IMG_1733.jpeglarge.IMG_1734.jpeglarge.IMG_1735.jpeg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great buddy. How much trim did you sift to make that much hash? I’ve got 5 or 6 bags in the freezer ready to have a go! 

• Like 2

@latitude54 

Just a quick first pass on about half an A3 bag. Im a wet trimmer so I don’t have much dry trim. Had a spare half hour tonight so did a second pass on a portion of it. Just tucking little balls away for treats.

Edited by Hole in the clouds
Forgot to tag
  • Like 3

Had a few hours out to clear the mind sat in a tree and smoked one on the way to the plot. Once there I mulched over everything with dead ferns and collected some more bamboo canes to bring home. 
Run the first bit of bubble yesterday. I’ve got a few strains that I’ve kept segregated in the freezer. I was going to run Exo Gold but decided to start with the worse quality just so I can practice techniques before the good stuff. So out came the erd purpz which didn’t do too well for me this year. I can’t remember what the bag consisted of but I think it was mostly immature bud. I think I put in too little material and too much ice. Didn’t return a great deal off the 4 washes but I think that was due to the material.

Tree branch wasn’t as comfortable as the idea seemed. Nature reminded me of my age when getting down.

large.IMG_1908.jpeg

The hot tub I dug at the start of the diary has blended in well. Looks almost natural.

large.IMG_1909.jpeg

Exo Gold, Mighty Freeze and some hashish. I rolled one up ready to run some bubble.

large.IMG_1910.jpeg

Erd Purpz

large.IMG_1911.jpeglarge.IMG_1912.jpeg

I used the 220,160 and the 25 micron and did 4 washes didn’t bother separating. Didn’t yield enough to separate anyway.

large.IMG_1913.jpeg

1st wash

large.IMG_1914.jpeg

3rd wash

large.IMG_1915.jpeg

• Like 6

The Erdpurpz and Exo Gold bubble is still drying. I’ll leave it a couple more weeks before pressing. Probably won’t run any more bubble until Christmas now but I’m looking forward to it because I have a load of Royal Mazar segregated to run :) 

Anyway, made some more dry sift. Second pass. Did one press with a warm wine bottle. Came out oily. 

large.IMG_1947.jpeglarge.IMG_1948.jpeglarge.IMG_1950.jpeglarge.IMG_1951.jpeglarge.IMG_1952.jpeglarge.IMG_1953.jpeg

• Like 4

Great diary awesome looking plot the water hole you made blends right in like loving the hash pics enjoy your harvest 

• Like 2

3rd pass with the dry sift. The quality dropped on this one had to press it 3 times still melts me though and smells really hashy. 
The Erdpurpz bubble in the last photo has been dried and is in a grove bag awaiting pressing. 

Dry sift 3rd pass 

large.IMG_1993.jpeg

First press

large.IMG_1996.jpeglarge.IMG_1995.jpeg

Second press

large.IMG_1997.jpeg

Third press

large.IMG_1999.jpeg

Had a Friday night sample after a couple of days curing.

large.IMG_1998.jpeg

Erdpurpz bubble awaiting pressing

large.IMG_2000.jpeg

• Like 4

@Stigofthedank

Trying not to smoke it all :) Started on that erdpurpz bubble first thing this morning wake and bake. I’ve just finished pressing what is left of it. Came out a bit crumbly. 

large.IMG_2013.jpeg

• Like 2