RGSC Offerings 2023

OldFord

@panik    

I just ordered from your siite  ,  some bits i was struggling to find in stock at most other places !!  

Not only did i find what i was looking for but also scored a free pack of Gorilla Dawg :yep:

Sadly i dont often shop on your outlet ... mainly as i forget its there but i shall be using you more often mate :george:    Thanks .     

PS -  Your Pink Cherry Pie was  visually fuckin stunning !    Smell dropped right off in late flower and pics further back in the diary :yep:    

• Like 4

Update   - 

RGSC  Pink DFG x  Gelato x Do Si Dos ..... regs   .. 1 is def a bot and the other is a girl !!

large_001.JPG

Fem -

large_035.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_037.JPG

• Like 9

A few pics folks.     

The fellow Old Gits  plants first 

RGSC   Pink Cherry Pie

large_002.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_003.JPGlarge_004.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_009.JPG

A fellow  Old Gits  

RGSC   Pink DFG  x  Gelato  x  Do Si Dos

large_024.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_025.JPG

My own

RGSC  Pink DFG  x  Gelato  x  Do Si Dos

large_067.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_070.JPG

• Like 9

RGSC   Pink DFG  x  Felato  x  Do Si Dos  

Seems happy & healthy and ticking along :yep:

No real odours as yet  ,  but def filling up & out as a nice pace.  

large_095.JPGlarge_104.JPGlarge_106.JPGlarge_106.JPGlarge_107.JPGlarge_108.JPGlarge_109.JPGlarge_110.JPG

• Like 8

RGSC  Pink DFG  x  Gelato  x  Do Si Dos   -  seems happy ,  filling up & out nicely.     Colours slowly emerging and a sweet but deep funk too.  

See How we go !!

large_041.JPGlarge_040.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_038.JPG

• Like 10

RGSC   Pink  DFG  x  Gelato  x  Do Si Dos  -    the 1st fem to fall victim to the rot  sadly ,   in quite a few tips,   all cut off and see what happens.

No odour so far ,  but being the 1st to cop for the rot out of all the fems ... unless its pokey or special ... it wont get a run again sadly.    We shall see :yep:

large_050.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_052.JPGlarge_053.JPGlarge_054.JPG

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 8

Sorry guys .... the RGSC Pink DFG  x Gelato  x  Do Si Dos .... has rotted like mad :wallbash:

I have been removing the odd bit here and there but shes now getting battered .... so its drastic action time !

I removed 75% of the plant and left some lowers to try score something :yep:   

Shame as she was just getting a real sweet funk going  ,  will get her a run indoors and see how she fares but for more garden runs i think i would need to light dep her.

All credit to her as its been a miserable outdoor season ,  be good to see her in a normal season to give her a real chance.  

large_040.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_041.JPGlarge_042.JPGlarge_043.JPGlarge_044.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_073.JPGlarge_074.JPGlarge_075.JPGlarge_076.JPG

• Like 6