RGSC Offerings 2023

OldFord

A little place holder for this year adventures with Real Gorilla Seeds in the garden.   

This year will see lots of colour hopefully and fingers crossed something to add to the Pink Pistil Thread :george:

The cultivars for this season are   -    Pink Cherry Pie   ,   Purkle #1   ,   and some off menu  3 way   Pink DFG x Gelato x DoSiDos          Planning on light dep for maximum cookout but time will tell. 

Will get things moving in here soon.   

good luck to all the boys & girls in this years competition :yep:     

• Like 11

Good luck butty and hope you get better soon so u can enjoy the finer things in life like sausage and bacon. lol

• Like 4

Just now, murphyblue said:

Good luck butty and hope you get better soon so u can enjoy the finer things in life like sausage and bacon. lol

Mmmmm Bacon  :yep:         Square sausage but has to be steak slice ... time & patience mate   :george:     

• Like 5

Bits landed today ,  thank you sir  :yep:    @panik

And  me saying off menu  ....applies to me going regs ,  i run a couple every year but not my go to bean ,   will only have a few out at a time as  garden real estates too valuable lol     

Get beans wet today.   

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 5

• 5 weeks later...

I placed some Pink Cherry Pie in the greenhouse and they seem quite content :yep:       

I have some Auto Gelato  &  Regs  Pink DFG x Do Si Dos x Gelato all soaking and will hit the dirt tomoz :george:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

A little update -  all the Pink Cherry Pie's seem to be very happy and plodding along in the greenhouse ,   will be going into the wild this weekend :yep:

1 of the pink cherry pie's the nearest to the greenhouse door seems to be lagging ... poss a draught ,  i couldnt care less as shes tiny & cute :yep:   

This will be the special one  that gets extra love.  

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update   -   

The Pink Cherry Pie's  are thriving in the garden ,  stocky / squat compact little bruisers :george:       I need to get them splayed out a tad and tied down to open them up and make the best of the sunshine :yep:       Im very happy with them ,  health wise they are on point and will be going into light dep next week.   

Aromas are sweet / fruity ,  sorry i can be more specific as the plants are down low and i cant bend over at the mo lol      

Will know more when i can bend over ,  get them splayed and get a good feel & nose full.

Regs  -    I have 2   Pink DFG  x  Do Si Dos  x  Gelato  out in my garden and 2 in a friends garden who wants to learn to grow , they also have 2 of the Pink Cherry Pie's also :yep:

The Pink DFG's are still coming on ,  they will go into final pots in 2 or 3 wks , right now they are rooting out 3 ltr pots in the greenhouse ,  can say much about them as i cant bend down to play with them ... for now ,  will do soon and update.    

I did have 2 Auto Gelato's out but i think they have fallen victim to the slimey ninja feckers  ,  will know more at the wknd when i have a closer look.  

Im struggling badly with this sites gremlins and using the features ... like posting pics !       I got Mrs OF to order me an iPad so hopefully i can just snap pics and upload now .... we shall see.   

More updates & pics very soon .... i hope lol       

• Like 9

23 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Good luck with the iPad geez, definitely keen to see some snaps..

Mate for plants that went out VERY early in the cold / frost / shitty weather ,  had little love & little training / manipulating .... they look awesome :yep:

Kind of makes me feel i need to look at this method going forward as they all look fantastic , better than usual !?    I have used extra hay so poss helping.  

Mt bruvs coming over today to help & tie down the Pink Cherry Pie :yep:       The iPad is due today :george:     Fingers crossed.  

• Like 2

I think sometimes the best thing you can do with these plants is just to stay out of their way, especially in an outdoor environment.

• Like 4

Hi all , apologies on the delayed pics ... one couldnt and one is struggling to see after surgery.  

Everything is late this year as been in hospital ,   as such i still have babies to pot on but not fit enough ,  help due tomoz and will get that sorted :yep:

I have a few RGSC bits out -  

2 x  Pink DFG x Gelato x Do Si Dos in the greenhouse awaiting potting up  -  pics soon. 

1 x Lemon Cake  in the greenhouse ,  i enjoyed it so much its got a re run :george:      Still a baby and needing potted up.   Pics soon. 

Pink Cherry Pie -   i have 1 in the garden that is coming on rather nicely :george:     She has been tied down and will continue to splay her as shes super tight up tp !  

A fat hench stem !!!    Even the laterals are fat !!       Looking very happy & healthy and hopefully start light dep midweek.  

Aromas of sweet fruit with funk undertones ,  a really nice stock / compact unit :yep:

large_030.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_033.JPG

• Like 13