RGSC Offerings 2023

OldFord

Mate that’s a fuc**er :wallbash: hope she holds out for you!!

she is a real pleasure in the eye can only imagine the nose assault and can’t wait ti find out for myself :hippy:

I just clocked the regs, they sound perfect , they on test?? 

Thanks mate, keep on keeping on,

hope your doing well

big love stig 

• Like 2

@Stigofthedank     Chers man ,    just got to roll with the damaged PCP and see what transpires ! 

Yeah the regs are testers ,  i got 2 and a fellow Old Git got 2 also ,   1 of my own id def fem , the other still slow to show.

• Like 1

Well I hope she holds out for you mate. Come on pcp :flex:

yeah they look really nice and should have some nice flavours come through with the parent lineage :yep: will be keeping a close eye :wub:

here’s to a speedy recovery and some sunshine aye, 

• Like 1

Hi folks ,  Well the poorly Pink Cherry Pie seems to be holding her own for now :yep:

She got battered during the high winds and took a bad crack from a rake that shouldnt have been there ... Mrs OF !!!!   

Anyway she sustained a few cracked & broken limbs ,  all offending ones removed , sadly this has led to a cracked main stem /  stem rot and powdery mildew :wallbash:

I have treated her and we shall see how it plays,  now prob 4 wks away from being ready ....will she make it  !!??    :yes:

Anyway as we stand today ,  soz about the pics as the sights not the greatest.  

RGSC Pink Cherry Pie in light dep

large_014.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_020.JPG

• Like 8

Bloody warrior of a plant :flex:

loving seeing bit in flower early, lovely teaser and can’t be long till we start the flower show in the wilds :sadwalk: let’s hope for those beautiful colours :wub:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

Bloody warrior of a plant :flex:

loving seeing bit in flower early, lovely teaser and can’t be long till we start the flower show in the wilds :sadwalk: let’s hope for those beautiful colours :wub:

All i can do is try nurse her home :yep:     Shes been treated ,  PM seems to have cleared up ,  just leaves the stem rot .....just need her to hold out 4 wks  and will happily take what i get lol  

• Like 1

Just now, OldFord said:

All i can do is try nurse her home :yep:     Shes been treated ,  PM seems to have cleared up ,  just leaves the stem rot

Out of interest what did you use to treat her??

bicarb solution or a product??

really hope the ganja gods help this one go another 4 weeks :hippy:

• Like 1

Just now, Stigofthedank said:

Out of interest what did you use to treat her??

bicarb solution or a product??

really hope the ganja gods help this one go another 4 weeks :hippy:

I sprayed and wiped her down with   RJ's Bug & Mildew   ,   then sprayed her with the same treatment.      Once dry the main stem was bandaged with Turmeric paste ,  need to recheck her some point this week.     Turmeric is indeed a wicked plant healer :yep:

The RJ Bug & Mildew has def worked ,  as didnt see any further or reappearing patches :yep:       Flower Power & Bug & Mildew both very good gear ,  few bodies on here using flower power , Murphy Blue on his lhareem of girls :yep:

• Like 3

I hear that, I will check them out, I am reluctant to use stuff I don’t know what’s in it so will have to have a look,

yeah have seen @murphyblue and they are looking lovely :hippy:

will check out timer if for sure, never know when an injury may occur cheers @OldFord

• Like 2

Cheers @OldFordjust purchased some big and mildew for chillis and to try on a few bits and bobs as well as some flower power for miss stig and her chillis, will be trying them on mary aswell :hippy:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update time folks :yep:

First up the RGSC Pink Cherry Pie :wub: 

Firstly the SMELL lol     i have to say that in late veg and very early flower she was fkn LOUD !!!    Evil LOUD ,  as she developed the heavy stnch decreased and she ended up a real sweet & fruity aroma but still with the funk but at way lower volumes.

A visually stunning girl :wub:        I have taken all the mains & larger stuff with the remainder still cooking outdoors.     A pretty decent bounty offered up so far with more to come.  

First up  -  A fellow Old Gits first outdoor growing venture .

Old Gits  -   RGSC Pink Cherry Pie in light dep in the garden. 

large_022.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_025.JPG

My own plants now  - 

RGSC Pink Cherry Pie -  gatden grown in light dep. 

large_032.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_044.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_046.JPGlarge_047.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_046.JPGlarge_047.JPGlarge_067.JPGlarge_068.JPG

My own pair of   RGSC  Pink DFG  x  Gelato  x  Do Si Dos   -   both happy & healthy and just showing their lady bits.   No real odour to speak of.  

large_059.JPGlarge_060.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_062.JPG

• Like 12

fucking hell @OldFord they are stunning shots  :wub:

just stopped me in my tracks fella!!!

Seeing that PCP has made me wanna see these in full flower and autumn temps, although ain’t far off lol

well done sir, COTC right there man!!

Ps cheers for the tip about the old lady bugs !! Off to see if they are there tomorrow morning 

big love

• Like 1

@Stigofthedank    Thanks man :wub:       Yeah shes a pretty girl !     She calmed right down mid flower and the smell just vanished.   

I got shit loads up on the main diary in under glass :yep:       Prob 100 pics lol      Starts with 2 jars of Brocks OHG from a fellow old Git :george:

Roll a fatty and enjoy the perusing mate. 

No worries on the lady bugs,  nate we are all in the same boat and im down for helping anyone if i can.   

Will have a good catch up on your diaries this wknd mate.    Loves ya

• Like 3

Mate been a joy being here this season, you are a true gent!! Wealth of knowledge and an inspiration to get out and get it done :thumsup:

Thanks man and glad it’s a sharing caring community! :yep: me too love to see people succeed and reap the rewards, lady bugs are soldiers man, taking some honey with me :pitchfork: 

off out now mukka update my diary’s later on,

big love 

stig

• Like 1

I got a quick update from one of the fellow Old gits  :yep:

RGSC ErdPurpz

large_011.JPGlarge_013.JPG

RGSC Pink Cherry Pie

large_002.JPG

Thats all i was sent folks,   til next time

• Like 10